• 26.04.2024, 11:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

vils

About orders

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 23:00

If you order something from the online-shop, get the e-mail receit and does the payment, will you get an confirmation mail that your payment has arrived and the goods will be shipped on a specific day?
Or is it just to hope that the money has arrived and hopefully the cooling gear will too?
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Re: About orders

Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2004, 23:59

hi and welcome to the forum.

you'll receive a mail that you have ordered parts @ aqua-computer, but you will not receive a mail about the status of your order.

if you want to know st about it, write a mail to support@aqua-computer.de

best regards

vils

Freitag, 10. Dezember 2004, 00:10

Thanks.

Freitag, 10. Dezember 2004, 00:24

and please wait a few days after writing another one.
the email-support takes a few days, due to many orders and mails like yours.

if you don't have an answer after a week write another mail or write a private message (kurznachtricht (IM)) with all neccassary informations to dino.
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

vils

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 13:50

Since I'm lacking patience to wait for the support answer, I'll pose a general question;
How long does it generally take for the goods to be shipped after payment has arrived?
I'm longing for my 360 radiator :).

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 14:29

mine took about a week for the transfer then another 4/5 days for the goods to arrive ;)

Montag, 13. Dezember 2004, 19:53

when your money arrives ac and your orderd part is available (only a few parts are sometimes not available) it will take 3-4 days and your goods will be sent. :)
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

vils

Dienstag, 14. Dezember 2004, 01:44

Danke.