• 27.04.2024, 08:04
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

damado

Flow rate in Aquero

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 20:47

While waiting for my aquastream setup to get here, I'm using an Eheim 1048 pump with a cuplex EVO, 2 T-connectors with temp sensors, aquadrive, the flow sensor and aquatube in the loop. I'm getting a 1.2l/min flow rate according to the aqueroUSB program in windows.

I'm just wondering if that is a good, normal or bad flow rate. Thanks =)

Re: Flow rate in Aquero

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 21:08

That is a very high flow rate :)

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2005, 21:39

just for comparison:
a flow rate at about 20l/h would be critical (0.33 l/min)

Only if you use a Cuplex pro (or similar) a higher flow rate wil affect your tempereatures.
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

damado

Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005, 06:21

Ok great =)

Now I have to see how its going to be when I start using the aquastream...half the flow rate I think....plus I need to instal the aquagrafix when I install the aquastream (just waiting on the fittings now).

damado

Montag, 7. Februar 2005, 08:41

Just for comparison if anyone cares...

With the aquastream now running, I'm getting a 0.8 l/min with an EVO, aquagrafix, aquadrive, 2 T temp sensors, flow meter, HTC 120mm rad, and AC reservoir.

The Aquero is reading 28.4 degrees after going through all the heatsources. I have a regular (flat-type) temp sensor thing hanging in the middle of the case reading 28.4 also. (I'm kinda confused about the similar temps)

Besides the first temp, I have another T after the radiator, but it came broken...I need to re-solder the wires or something.