• 21.06.2024, 03:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

New set up

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:19

Hi all,

First post an all that. I am loving the aqua wc stuff and gonna place an order to cool my new rig.

Being English and completely ignorant I do not read or speak german.

I have tried to translate teh shop as best i could and have come up with the following list of stuff that i need.

Is there any chance someone could look over it to see if I have everything I need to put my system together.
I will be cooling an Athlon 64 3500+ and a 6800GT. I want the aqua tube and pump mounted in the drive bay.

basic kit - with upgraded pump
rad
pump
tubing 3m = 125.4
cpu block - cuplex PRO Halterung Athlon64 (with plugs) = 47.5
gpu block (with plugs) = 79.9
aqua tube (with gewinkelt plugs) = 47.5
pump mounts = 5
drive bay holder = 23
delivery = 9
alu plate for drive bay thingy = 10
Total = 347.3

Re: New set up

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:25

Zitat von »vela13007«

I am loving the aqua wc stuff

;D ;D ;D

@ Stuff

I think that looks complete, but you could also buy it in the local stores...

For UK: www.leftclicks.co.uk
For USA: www.snt-systems.com

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:31

are there prices the same as yours?

typically it is always cheaper to buy direct :)

if the prices are the same then I will buy local.

one more thing, do the pump isolators really remove the pump resonance? the last time I water cooled a pc I had to suspend my pump using elastic!

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:36

Hmm, ok, the prices differ a bit...

i use "Foam Rubber" (Moosgummi in german) and that works quite good....

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:43

Zitat von »back_orifice«

Hmm, ok, the prices differ a bit...

i use "Foam Rubber" (Moosgummi in german) and that works quite good....

so are you saying you wouldn't recommend mounting the pump on the back of the aquadrive?

do the prices on your website include tax? is ordering any different to any other website? i.e. do i fill my cart - checkout - enter card details and wait for my goods?

thanks for your help.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:50

Hmm, i never mounted an pump in the aquabay, so concerning this, i dont really have a clue...

the tax (Mehrwertsteuer) is included, but maybe in addition you have to pay custom duties (Zoll???)...

My English is too bad... :-[

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 16:52

your english is better than my German :)

thanks for the help.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 18:41

well, placing the pump in the aquabay isn't really silent. the vibrations of your pump were transferred directly to the tube. I had this structure in my last system, but it was terrible. If you don' t want to destroy ( ;D) your case, ordering the aquabay is ok. but if you want a real silent system, which is noiseless, install the pump everywhere else.

At the moment, my 1046 ist installed in the harddisk cage with  rubber bands, and this is what I call silent.

In addition to the that, it is really hard to get the water from the tube to the pump in the aquabay and so, to fill your whole system.

like my previous speaker: sorry for my awful english...

edit: my 300 th post. is it a sign? ;D