• 06.05.2024, 12:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

pmcguire

unregistriert

Just got the 6800 waterblock.....

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2005, 11:30

Some instructions would be nice guys, I mean really!
What are the plastic bolts for? Why do I have different length metal bolts?

Can I fit this block to the leadtek card? (looks pretty dodgy at the moment)

Bottom line is that this block costs 80euro, at least make an instruction PDF file.

SNTmods

Re: Just got the 6800 waterblock.....

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 05:35

Its a common sense install lad. Your 4 metal screws are used around the chipset with the included plastic washers. The plastic screws are used on the outside of the card. Just be easy when bolting the block down and work from inside out so you reduce the flex of the card.

-Dan
Was an early adopter of Aqua-Computer watercooling in the U.S.

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 18:38

Zitat von »SNTmods«

Its a common sense install lad. Your 4 metal screws are used around the chipset with the included plastic washers. The plastic screws are used on the outside of the card. Just be easy when bolting the block down and work from inside out so you reduce the flex of the card.

-Dan

Altrought I partially agree with the common sense I also agree with the request ... it would be nice.

I got all my stuff in one box .... nothing was telling me those screws go with those holes and stuff ... damm I don't even know what he is talking about for the plastic bolts ... I never got them :)

Freitag, 25. Februar 2005, 23:40

I'll put a third on that, some stuff is easy to figure out/ put together but instructions would be nice and some support going on two weeks with no replys about my aquaero and aquastream pretty weak.

Maverick you posted over at hardforum also correct, how did you fix your aquastream problem?