• 27.05.2024, 00:33
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

mindwarp

Block for the X850XT?

Dienstag, 15. Februar 2005, 23:02

Hi,

Does anyone knows if the aquacomputer block for the X800XT pci-e works for the X850XT-PE pci-e specially the one from asus.

Akira

Re: Block for the X850XT?

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 10:29

Can ypu post a picture of your Card?

Donnerstag, 17. Februar 2005, 21:04

Zitat von »mindwarp«

Hi,

Does anyone knows if the aquacomputer block for the X800XT pci-e works for the X850XT-PE pci-e specially the one from asus.

Hi,

The X800 PCI-Ex cooler does not work with the Radeon X850 cards very well.

The cooler dies not fit realy so the Ram is not cooled and the installation is not easy.

You should take the TwinPlex for standard Video-cards...

Man In Blue
A sinking ship is still a ship!

Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005, 02:14

when will you make an X850 block? I want one!

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005, 17:29

Zitat von »unreal«

when will you make an X850 block? I want one!

When there is a bigger market for Radeon X850 XT coolers, Aqua-Computer will make such a cooler.

I do not know.

Man In Blue

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005, 21:22

*meld* hätt auch gern einen ;D

Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2005, 21:42

Zitat von »WillardBL«

*meld* hätt auch gern einen  ;D

english please in this section
von all den dingen die mir sind verloren gegangen,
habe ich am meisten an meinem Verstand gehangen

SVTSnake

unregistriert

Montag, 28. Februar 2005, 08:09

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

Hi,

The X800 PCI-Ex cooler does not work with the Radeon X850 cards very well.

The cooler dies not fit realy so the Ram is not cooled and the installation is not easy.

You should take the TwinPlex for standard Video-cards...

Man In Blue

Seems odd that the X800 PCI-Ex cooler would not work on a X850XT(PE) PCI-E. The cards share almost 99% of the same parts

[img]http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4781/1410247302.jpg [/img]

[img]http://www.mustangmods.com/data/4781/1410239402.jpg [/img]

As you can see other than 1 capacitor near the top of the card everything on the cards are the same. The length and the position of the GPU is identical.

Montag, 28. Februar 2005, 11:32

trust MiB, he knows what he says, when you try to mount the cooler in an graphicsprogram, you will see that a component on the card is too high so the cooler doesnt fit good...
it would work, but you could also use a twinplex, cheaper, and nearly good in cooling...

mindwarp

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 22:54

Yeah i have been thinking on the twinplex but what about the ram, it's clock speed it's preety high i would figure they would get quite hot and i don't know if a bga ramsink could take care of that although the ram chips on the back side of the card only get cooled by the metal piece that holds the front cooler so in theory they should do the job.

Dienstag, 1. März 2005, 22:56

Zitat von »mindwarp«

Yeah i have been thinking on the twinplex but what about the ram, it's clock speed it's preety high i would figure they would get quite hot and i don't know if a bga ramsink could take care of that although the ram chips on the back side of the card only get cooled by the metal piece that holds the front cooler so in theory they should do the job.

the ram chips on the back of the card doesnt need to be cooled, when you put some small passive blocks on the ram chips on the front side, and if you have 1 or 2 case fans, that is enough for every graphics card...

Mittwoch, 2. März 2005, 02:14

Zitat von »mindwarp«

Hi,

the ram needs no special cooler. Even the Samsung 1,2 NS GDDR-3 Ram (833 MHz DDR1666) can be used wothout a heatsink.

Man In Blue

Donnerstag, 3. März 2005, 00:35

Nuerne was able to mount an aquagratiX800 on a X850

ask him

Montag, 7. März 2005, 12:40

cmon guys we want x850 blocks, twinplex just aint cool enough for an x850!

Montag, 7. März 2005, 14:23

Zitat von »unreal«

cmon guys we want x850 blocks, twinplex just aint cool enough for an x850!

Right. The TwinPlex have to work very hard on a Radeon X850... but a have a max. VPU Temp of round about 50°C...

Man In Blue

Samstag, 12. März 2005, 16:46

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

Right. The TwinPlex have to work very hard on a Radeon X850... but a have a max. VPU Temp of round about 50°C...

Man In Blue

By cool I mean 'cool' 8) :P :P

I personally prefer the larger coolers like the x800 model to the twinplex thats why I want you to make an x850 block! it wouldnt be that different to the x800 one surely!

Montag, 14. März 2005, 08:42

Zitat von »unreal«

By cool I mean 'cool'  8)       :P :P

I personally prefer the larger coolers like the x800 model to the twinplex thats why I want you to make an x850 block! it wouldnt be that different to the x800 one surely!

Hmmm.

OK. A temp of 50°C at load is not bad. With my Artic-cooling cooler I get temperatures of 90°C and more...

I do not think that a bigger block will cool the VPU much better. But the twinplex looks better... ;) 8)

So, if you want to have a AquaGratix für the X850 you have to wait...

Man In Blue

mindwarp

Mittwoch, 16. März 2005, 23:02

Ok, but what twinplex fit's the x850xt? Does the twinplex for ati9xxx fit?