• 27.04.2024, 13:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

mindwarp

Water Circuit Problem

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 00:05

Hi,

My problem is the following i have been preparing my system for the past few weeks and have almost all the hardware, but i have one doubt the route of the water through the components i was thinking of spliting the cables but i have read here in the foruns that problems may arrise from such a setup, so would apreciate your input in this as this is my 1st watercooling experience.
So this is the stuff i will be connecting:

AMD 64 FX-55
ATI Radeon X850XT-PE
Asus AN8-SLI Deluxe
Westen Digital Raptor 79Gb
2 x Maxtor 300Gb 16Mb Cache

Aquastream
AquaTube
Airplex Evo 240
Airplex Evo 1800
Cuplex Pro
Twinplex for Chipset
Twinplex for ATI
Aquadrive
Dual Aquadrive

So my first thought at the time was:

Aquatube - Aquastream - Evo 1800 - Split = Cpu + Gpu = Rejoin - Evo 240 - Chipset - Aquadrive's - Aquatube

So what do you think?
Any help would be apreciated
Thks

Re: Water Circuit Problem

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 00:16

Do not split the circuit. You can not make sure if both componentes will get enough water. Splitting has no advantage.

mindwarp

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 00:37

Ok thks but about the order do you think cpu-gpu or the other way arround is bether my problem here is that both components release a lot of heat won't the heat realeased from one component increase the temperature of the other?

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 01:37

Splitting lines is very advanced [H] water cooling. Don't recommend you do it till you know exactly what is going on and how to adjust things. ;D

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 01:42

Zitat von »mindwarp«

Ok thks but about the order do you think cpu-gpu or the other way arround is bether my problem here is that both components release a lot of heat won't the heat realeased from one component increase the temperature of the other?

Actually not as much as you would think as everything gets hot. The difference is negligible. There are solid reasons for splitting lines, but this is not one of them and as I indicated it is highly advanced water cooling. Do yourself a favor and don't split your lines or you will be :'( about burned up computers.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 02:29

The order doesn't really mater because the water temperature is almost the same at every place within your circuit.

It's time for one of my unique examples to explain this.

Let's start with a picture ;D

Imagine you would move your finger with a fast speed across the plates and finally put it in water. I would say you should be ok after this and could do it again and again ;)

But what would happen if you move your finger slowly across the plates?
Mhhh, do you smell this too? :-X ::)

And now imagine the finger would be the water in your circuit, the plates are CPU, GPU and CS, and the water would be our radiator.

edit: I forgot something... KIDS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 03:36

Zitat von »Shoggy«

The order doesn't really mater because the water temperature is almost the same at every place within your circuit.

It's time for one of my unique examples to explain this.

Let's start with a picture ;D

Imagine you would move your finger with a fast speed across the plates and finally put it in water. I would say you should be ok after this and could do it again and again ;)

But what would happen if you move your finger slowly across the plates?
Mhhh, do you smell this too? :-X ::)

And now imagine the finger would be the water in your circuit, the plates are CPU, GPU and CS, and the water would be our radiator.

edit: I forgot something... KIDS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!

I'm lying on the floor... it's to stupid for my smashed brain... ;D

Or witsh other words: LOL!

But shoggy is right!

Man In Blue
A sinking ship is still a ship!

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 16:59

Hmm, there should be an "Shoggy Encyclopedia" with all his posts in it...

;D ;D

here it fist: roflmoa

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 17:18

ROFLMAO

But I like it! Shoggy are you sure your not a misplaced artistic type. We have a nice spot for you in the Laguna Art Festival

mindwarp

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 23:54

Thks again for the explanation specially Shoggy for the ilustration simple but efective way of putting the things :)