• 20.06.2024, 11:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

listing of A-C product numbers available?

Donnerstag, 17. März 2005, 12:17

Is there somewhere I can download a sequential list of all available A-C part numbers and their associated brief definition or something along those lines? Preferably in English but could waddle through some German as well I suppose :'(

IT-Trade has a nice list but it is not complete.

Re: listing of A-C product numbers available?

Donnerstag, 17. März 2005, 15:16

There is no such list.

Donnerstag, 17. März 2005, 20:47

Bummer... You guys should have such a list for easier ordering! I'm sure it would be easy to make as someone has to already have this stuff in an Excel file right? How about an Excel or Access file...I'm pretty easy going and can deal with just about anything ;D

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 17:20

No,

it´s not easier. Easy is the online shop

Cheers

Stefan

Sonntag, 20. März 2005, 10:02

I suppose it is if you read German ;) though I do try and muddle through. Sometimes I write numbers down and then I can't remember where I found it and then have to go searching through the entire site to find it again. How about adding to the search feature the stock numbers? Then it would be easier to find things :)

Sonntag, 27. März 2005, 03:24

Zitat von »Shoggy«

There is no such list.

There will be one soon 8) I'm looking for people to help out to make sure the part numbers are correct and that the descriptions are valid. I can supply it in a Word 2003 document or others at your request. I expect to be done in about a week.

After I finish this I would also be interested in getting help in making picture links to the A-C website. I thought of linking to the part number but that is impossible due to the use of frames on this site :'( :(

Just Say No to Frames ;D

Sonntag, 27. März 2005, 03:36

I have no idea why you need that numbers. If you ask someone if 64515 is compatible to 45477 you will get this => ??? ??? ???

;D

Just use the names of the products like everyone else ;)

Sonntag, 27. März 2005, 06:54

Well let me see if I can explain this in nice simple terms :)

Why does A-C use stock numbers? Because it is easier to order things. Your dealers also know this and use the same numbers as you do or they have an internal cross-reference so that if someone orders a ZX67w8900-03 they would know to ship an Aqua-Computer 53001. Computers can easily translate numbers and letters into whatever "written language" you want it to. That is why the universal language has and always will be mathematics as long as we are a united race divided by an uncommon language. But why am I telling you guys this? You are in the computer business and should know better. ;)

Now I imagine you are starting to have dark thoughts about those crazy Americans and we might even have similar thoughts about stubborn Germans. But before those ethnocentric views occur I should point out that I'm just trying to make it easier for those of us who are native English speakers to converse and BUY Aqua-Computer products that are denoted in German which I neither speak or read. What I am doing will help with this as you guys are running a bit late:

As quoted from the English A-C website "For 2005 we plan further improvements. Early in January we will introduce a new english shop system which will open many new possibilities for our customers. At the same time we will improve our english telephone support. It is already certain that new products will be available next year. In electronics, the long awaited Multiswitch and the tubemeter (a liquid level sensor with USB) will already be available in January and more innovative products will follow."

So I think all parties are after the same thing :-* right? I just want to be able to e my distributor and tell him I want a 21154, give him a credit card number, and expect that my Cuplex Evo will fit my P4 socket 775 mount that has 4 mounting holes and that it will have 8mm compression fittings on it when it shows up next week ;D

THEdude

Sonntag, 27. März 2005, 20:16

I like the idea Top_Nurse, plz let me know if i can support this idea. :)

THEdude

Sonntag, 27. März 2005, 20:17

Ehm yeah, sorry. ;D

Donnerstag, 31. März 2005, 02:44

Well it looks like I don't have to do this after all.

It seems that private enterprise can move mountains with a few carefully placed suggestions in the right places :o Check out this link for particulars: http://www.hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=…&postcount=1208 ;D :-* ;D

Montag, 11. April 2005, 12:05

Zitat von »THEdude«

Ehm yeah, sorry. ;D

Everytime I come to this site I look at your statement. What are you sorry about? :)

Montag, 11. April 2005, 12:52

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

Everytime I come to this site I look at your statement.  What are you sorry about?   :)

He did a double post... ;) ;D