• 26.04.2024, 07:32
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Gold plated coolers?

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 07:49

Are A-C coolers available, by special order, gold plated? Saw this link here at your distributor's website in Japan.

Re: Gold plated coolers?

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 07:54

well read the bill!
COPPER!
Thies is "just" Copper. The Aquatube was avalibale in COPPER in October 2003. And yes it is not avalibill now.
Edit: But a silver Edition is avalibill!
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 12:26

Have you had taken a look at the photos (see link)  ???

That is not copper. Seems like gold plated... :o

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 14:09

We only produce the aquatube in black, silver, red, blue and titan. Copper was a special edition.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 14:31

Did anyone read the first question correctly? :'(

Question was:

Zitat

Are A-C coolers available, by special order, gold plated?

I think the answer can only be given by A-C ;) and I also think it'll depend on the quantity desired and the money you're willing to pay for it ;D

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 15:44

That part of the Babel Fish did not translate on my side. So this is the infamous copper Aquatube? Well so...can I still order gold plated CPU's and Chipset coolers? I like the look of my Koolance coolers. You would only need to plate the area touched by the water and the stuff you could see.

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 15:59

All the products you have seen on this japanes web-site are made of copper.

This products are modified with a thin layer of gold...

But these is a modification of a third party... Aqua-Computer does not supply any golden coolers...

Man In Blue
A sinking ship is still a ship!

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 16:16

Zitat von »IT-TRADE.NET«

Did anyone read the first question correctly? :'(

Question was:

I think the answer can only be given by A-C ;) and I also think it'll depend on the quantity desired and the money you're willing to pay for it ;D

Did you read my answer ?

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 17:00

Well fortunately the A-C coolers are modular in construction so gold plating them won't be too difficult on my side of the pond. It's always nice to have a Special Edition that no one elese can sell ;D

But what is the issue here? Gold plating looks attractive, doesn't cost a lot relatively speaking, improves heat transference, cut's down on corrosion issues, and of course just plain looks 8)

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 17:13

@Stefan K. : The question was for the gold plating of any A-C cooler and not if A-C manufactures (or manufactured in the past) copper aquatubes.

So, yes I read your answer, but I was not glad with it  ;D
Nix für ungut!  ;)

As I asked Chris he told me that these coolers weren't refined by AC.

Zitat

wir waren das nicht...

Another thing I didn't understand in your answer was: 'We only produce...'
Aren't you just a store for A-C items? You are also involved in the manufacturing process?

Regards

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 19:26

Zitat von »IT-TRADE.NET«

@Stefan K. : The question was for the gold plating of any A-C cooler and not if A-C manufactures (or manufactured in the past) copper aquatubes.

Another thing I didn't understand in your answer was: 'We only produce...' Aren't you just a store for A-C items? You are also involved in the manufacturing process?

Oops! ::) Busted :o

Mittwoch, 6. April 2005, 21:16

Not really.
:-*

Donnerstag, 7. April 2005, 07:43

Zitat von »Man_In_Blue«

All the products you have seen on this japanes web-site are made of copper.

This products are modified with a thin layer of gold...

But these is a modification of a third party... Aqua-Computer does not supply any golden coolers...

Well...if A-C doesn't make copper Aquatubes anymore where did they come from? The date on the page is 7-24-04 or something close to that. Is your Japanese distributor making copper Aquatubes under a manufacturing sub-license? If so perhaps I should be talking to them?
:)

Donnerstag, 7. April 2005, 07:48

nobody manufacturs an AquaTube CU anymore. When it will be build in future again, it will be done by AC.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Dienstag, 12. April 2005, 01:01

Along this same line does anyone know if Aquatubes are available in the raw or in an unanodized state?