• 27.05.2024, 09:50
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Silver water blocks?

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 06:25

Is this the Twinplex ver 1.2 in silver (part #24131) ? And is the total price 110 Euro's?

From webshop: Zusatzoption Silver Edition für einen cuplex

Re: Silver water blocks?

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 07:50

No, this is not the total price.
It means, that you have to add 110€ to the normal TwinPlex.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 12:11

no, the 110 euro are the full price. adding 70 euro to the original price (~40 euro)

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 12:52

Well that seems somewhat reasonable ;) I about fell over after the first post. I have been thinking of getting two Twinplex silver blocks to use on my SLI 6600 GT boards. I'm not to thrilled to death with GPU coolers that can only be used on one style board. Six months later and then you are looking for another cooler...too expensive :(

So these Twinplex silver blocks are usable with the different mounting screens so I can move them around?

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 13:07

they got the same possibilities like the cupper type, but they are silver

so, you can change them around

Mittwoch, 13. April 2005, 23:44

Thanks for the quick replies. Now I guess I have to go back to work so I can make some more $$ to afford all the eye candy. :P

Do you know off hand what the delivery would be to manufacture not including shipping?

Donnerstag, 14. April 2005, 08:16

Can someone please translate this for me from the A-C website? I want to know if I'm just getting a tiny base plate of silver for the 140 Euro's or the top piece too with all the holes?

"Zusatzoption Silver Edition für einen cuplex XT"

"Sonderedition des cuplex XT aus massivem .925er Sterling Silber. Jeder Kühlerboden wurde aus einem massivem Silberblock gefräst und auf Hochglanz poliert. Die Serie ist streng limitiert ."

Hinweis zum Bestellvorgang:
"Bitte bestellen Sie den gewünschten Kühler als Standard-Kühler mit Kupferboden und zusätzlich in gleicher Anzahl diese Zusatzoption. Der Preis dieser Zusatzoption entspricht dem Aufpreis für die Silver Edition und fällt zusätzlich zum Preis der Standard-Version an. Sie erhalten den Kühler dann ausschließlich in der Silver Edition mit Boden aus massivem Silber, Sie erhalten keinen Kupferboden."

Donnerstag, 14. April 2005, 12:26

I'll try... ;D

Additional Option: Silver Edition Cuplex XT

Special Edition of the Cuplex XT in massive .925 Sterling Silver.
Every Cooler Base is milled out of a massive Silver block and polished to high gloss. The series is strong limited.

Notice to the Ordering:
Please order the wanted cooler as a standard cooler with copper base and in addition the same number of this additional option. The price of this additional option is the extra charge for the silver edition and has to be added to the price of the standard edition. You will receive the cooler only with the silver base, you will not receive the copper base.

I hope it is not that bad translated.... ;) ;D

ChrisCCP

Donnerstag, 14. April 2005, 22:49

You will get a fully assembled cooler, same as the copper version just with a silver base.

Donnerstag, 14. April 2005, 23:25

So what is sitting on top of the copper base? Any problems with cross reactivity with dissimilar metals?

Samstag, 16. April 2005, 21:26

BUMP

Samstag, 16. April 2005, 21:49

I dont understand your question :P

Samstag, 16. April 2005, 22:08

Zitat von »CyberXY«

I dont understand your question :P

same here ;D

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 03:59

The way this XT was explained to me is that there is a base which is normally made out of copper, correct? When you order the Silver Edition you get a Silver base plate, but no copper plate correct?

The is another part that sits betwen the base plate and the plexi top that has a bunch of holes drilled in it, correct? What is the material of this plate made of in the Silver Edition? Is it Silver, stainless steel, or something like nickel plated copper?

Sonntag, 17. April 2005, 13:55

I think i read somewhere that it's nickel plated brass, but i could be wrong.

Dienstag, 19. April 2005, 17:05

The one and only difference between regular and silver edition is the base plate. copper or silver. ;)

Donnerstag, 21. April 2005, 13:19

Thanks Franz :-*

New question:

I want to use Twinplex's to cool my ASUS 6600 GT SLI cards and I also want to use a Twinplex on my ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe North Bridge (NB) chip. I want to do them all in Silver Editions as well. What is the best Twinplex versions to use?

Ideally I would like the 6800 side mounted fittings style to fit on the GPU's. What would I order to do this considering that I'm not sure what mounting screen is needed to fit my boards? I can supply a pic if needed, but I think it is the Nvidia reference design for the 6600 GT class boards.

On the NB I understand I need to either use the ATi cooler and twist it a bit or use the regular Twinplex and mill off the mounting screen to clear the capacitor, correct?

TIA :)

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 13:11

bump

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 17:27

couldn't you buy the bits all separately? or do the silver editions have to come put together?

Dienstag, 26. April 2005, 23:21

IIRC you can't just order the silver block by itself. :(