• 26.04.2024, 04:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Shipping to the UK

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 12:27

Hiya,

I'm looking at ordering some AC stuff, but have a question:

When starting the checkout (not completing it), it lets me select bank transfer €8.99 etc, but is that the total cost? Cost of goods + Bank transfer fee? There's no mention of the shipping costs...
Is it free, or added at a later stage?
Thanks,
Ben

Re: Shipping to the UK

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 14:04

E8.99 is the shipping cost. Its a flat fee.

To transfer from your bank account into AC's bank account will incur a fee, dependant on your bank - this will likely be £20-£30!! A BIG problem with this method of payment >:(

You might do better buying from www.leftclicks.co.uk who are an AC distributor in the UK.

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 14:28

"Send a single payment or regular payments of up to £2,000 in the local currency, to arrive in 6 working days or less. We'll need to know the recipient's bank name, account number, sort code or bank and branch route codes (for euro payments we need the recipient's bank name, IBAN and their bank's SWIFT BIC - our payment request forms provide further information). You pay £10 per payment, and there's no fee at the other end."

£10 ain't that bad, and it still works out £30-40 cheaper than Leftclicks :)

Jessica

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 15:44

Im not 100% sure but be careful i think the free shipping is only for German cutomers uk comes under shipping zone 2 on the site. Also the bank transfer that is made you have to send the correct amount in euro's so you get usually a standard rate charge of between £10 to £16 from your bank plus the agency fee for conversion from sterling to euro.
it varies on the amount you send based on 2000 euro's it's roughly £7.50 which you get charged after the transfer has been done.
Please dont think i am trying to push you to buy from Leftclicks howver i wanted to stress to members that although you quote you will save money purchasing direct from AC there are costs you incurr and i hope members are not assuming we are overcharging on parts.