• 26.04.2024, 04:40
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

how to fit the 360

Samstag, 21. Mai 2005, 20:50

i seem to remeber in the german section of this forum a guy had a lot of pictures and information on how to fit the 360 raidator (drilling case etc) but i don't know where this post is now iv looked but i can't seem to find it. Could any1 redirct me to this post (e.g. hardware page 4, 5th down) thanks

Re: how to fit the 360

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2005, 00:10

Well assuming you are using an Evo grill, the cutting template is on the outside of the package.

Re: how to fit the 360

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2005, 03:10

We have a lot of photostorys in the forum where a APE360 is mounted at the top of a case.

But it's always the same... ;)

Take enough time to measure everything and do some marks with a pencil.

Before cutting you should mask the top with crepe paper. It will prevent your top from ugly scratches.

And finally enjoy your work ;)