• 26.04.2024, 05:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

RickCain

Aquaero with AquaStream Question

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 03:52

I currently have an Aquaero connected to a new AquaStream and have noticed something interesting.  Not sure if I should be concerned so I am asking now.

The current configuration has the AquaStream running at 71hz to try and up the flow.  When viewing the AquaStream via aquaeroUSB, the screen will sometimes say "low voltage" and then go to normal.  I only get this when the AquaStream is set to anything other than "default".  Is this normal or do I have a power supply problem? The only devices on the power lead is a CDROM drive, Aquaero, and AquaStream.

Configuration:
Asus A8V Deluxe Rev 2
AMD FX-53 running at 2.6ghz
Antec Truepower 550 power supply
OCZ 3500EB RAM
ATI X850XT
Aquaero 3.99D software v4 hardware
AquaStream version 1.3 firmware

Re: Aquaero with AquaStream Question

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 14:15

Get a PCP&C Turbo Cool 510 SLI ;D If you want I will let you borrow mine to see if the problem goes away.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 16:53

Try the new Firm&Software - available in the DL-Section. It's a whole new developement and shoul solve your problems :).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2005, 23:00

Uh that is a problem for R1ckCa1n as his brand new Aquaero doesn't want to take a flash... :'(

RickCain

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2005, 03:11

Zitat von »x-stars«

Try the new Firm&Software - available in the DL-Section. It's a whole new developement and shoul solve your problems :).

I wish it would take the flash!!!! Mine seems to like to act like it is flashing, only to go back to version 3.99d after the first reboot.

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2005, 01:48

Problem fixed for R1ckCa1n by cutting solder bridge on Aquaero. ;D Now it is flashable and problem is no more 8)