• 26.04.2024, 07:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

vils

PrimoFlex

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 03:40

PrimoFlex is an excellent tubing but when trying to connect my TwinPlex gpu cooler it was to thick :(

It would have been nice if the web-shop had mentioned the max od of the tubes. The clearence while using 3/8" (ID) is'nt to big.

Now I either have to buy new tubing or a new gpu block.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Re: PrimoFlex

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2005, 16:15

Every AC product is using plug n cool connectors for tubing with an outside diameter of 8mm and an inside diameter of 6mm.

vils

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005, 04:19

I orderd this block directly from the AC shop and chose "Anchluss-
Schlauchtullen 10mm" But since the distance between the hose barbs is so small they only seem to accept a wall thickness of around 1,5mm. It is this crucial part of information I would have liked to see at the web-shop.

/Vils
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2005, 22:47

Zitat von »vils«

I orderd this block directly from the AC shop and chose "Anchluss-
Schlauchtullen 10mm" But since the distance between the hose barbs is so small they only seem to accept a wall thickness of around 1,5mm. It is this crucial part of information I would have liked to see at the web-shop.

/Vils

3/8 ID is 9.375mm - and the connectors you specified are for 10mm OD/8mm ID so its no wonder its a tight fit!