• 26.04.2024, 15:02
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquatube reservoir

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 19:04

Hi all,

I'm doing this post in English because my German isn't that good. I hope you people don't mind.

I've fallen in love with the reservoir on this site (the Aquatube), but I don't know what I need to install this beautifull reservoir into my case.
I'll give a list of parts I think I need, please correct me if I'm wrong.

- Aquatube Rev. 1.1 Black
- AquaBay AT Rev. 1.5
- Front for AquaBay AT Black
- Lightingmodule UV
- Aquajet Spülleitung

I hope I got it al right.
Could someone please tell me what purpose the Aquajet serves?
And how do I fill this reservoir?

I hope someone can help me with all these questions.
Men may control the free world, but women control the boobs. Brent in Player vs. Player

Re: Aquatube reservoir

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 19:06

you fill it by opening the tube... ;)
to mount it you just need a dremel or an aquabay :)
the aquajet cleares the pane

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 19:44

but using the UV light isn't so effective, because of the plastic, where the light is installed. it hinders the light to get in the tube.

it's better to use a green, blue or red light ( depending on your taste) because this light is more powerful.

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 19:55

Thanks for your answers on this short notice!

Cleares the pane? What does that mean?

I already have a few blue lights in my case, I don't want it to become Las Vegas. I read a review about the reservoir and saw some pics in it of the reservoir with the UV light. It was very nice to see, so I decided to go for the UV light. But if you have pics of the reservoir with the blue light, please show me the link to them.
Men may control the free world, but women control the boobs. Brent in Player vs. Player

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:08

Well, I don't like the UV-LED. The effect isn't that good in my opinion. I'm using a bright blue LED and it's cool 8)

at day / at night

Zitat

Cleares the pane? What does that mean?

He meant that the aquajet will keep the plexiglass window free from steam.

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:26

Okay, the blue light it is then!  :)
Thanks for the pics.

Oh another question (on top of my previous ones). What are those round light thingies (on the day picture)? Are they just lights or can you use them as buttons too?

Edit:
So if you put in the Aquajet, the reservoir automatically releases excessive moisture?

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:29

Zitat von »Timstone«

Okay, the blue light it is then! :)
Thanks for the pics.

Oh another question (on top of my previous ones). What are those round light thingies (on the day picture)? Are they just lights or can you use them as buttons too?

Edit:
So if you put in the Aquajet, the reservoir automatically releases excessive moisture?

You mean this?

it is a button... ;)

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:31

Take a look at this picture and you can already guess it ;)
They are my power- and reset-button.

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:40

How absolutely cool!
Hmm... my list of things to buy is getting longer... ::)
Thanks for your wisdom and time to answer my questions.

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:42

By the way, is the black Aquatube reservoir still available?

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:46

Zitat von »Timstone«

By the way, is the black Aquatube reservoir still available?

Sure...
it is in the shop, so why should it not be available? ;)

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 20:47

Mhhh, I can't tell you if it is in stock but it is available for ordering.

edit: too late too late too late. ARGH ;D

Freitag, 18. März 2005, 21:05

Okay, that's off a load of my shoulders. :)
Too bad you don't have any good Dutch retailers. Ah well, ordering over the web is good enough. Thanks agian for all your help people.
When my computer is put together, I'll post some nice pics.

I'll remain lurking around.

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 16:42

The button displayed earlier in this thread. Will it (eventually) be sold in black too?

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 16:50

No :(

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 20:21

Darn!  :(
That's a pitty. Why not? I recon they sell just as good as the silver ones. More and more people buy black, green, red or yellow cases these days. So why not going along with these trends?

Edit:
Corrected the first word...

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 21:27

It's probably because AC doesn't produce these buttons themselfe, they buy them, too. Afaik Bulkin (manufacturer) does not produce black ones.

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 21:40

I still think they have to reconsider that strategy. Just try and produce a couple of other colours and see how they do. Yeah, I know the research costs and low production amount will skyrocket the price. But they can try it at least.

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 21:53

How would you see a light shining through black anyway? They have Orange, Red, Green, and Blue already available. I think it is in the Case Modding section of the webshop :)

Dienstag, 22. März 2005, 21:57

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

How would you see a light shining through black anyway?  They have Orange, Red, Green, and Blue already available.  I think it is in the Case Modding section of the webshop   :)

Doh! The colours of the lights aren't the issue, the colour of the silvery part (take a look at the pic posted on page 1).
;D