• 27.04.2024, 02:27
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

quick helped needed please asap

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 23:42

ok heres my setup, just got a new motherboard so want to see if i can get a higher flow rate then .4 this time !! only using 2 x cuplex 1.3 and 360 rad.

ok as you can see quite simple setup, can someone tell me if that all looks right though, i had a similar setup to this last time but with a northbridge cooler on as well.

IS there an in or out plug on the exo 360 or doesnt it matter which way it goes through ? i would have it going from the top of the aquatube to the right inlet, and then the left going back to the cpu 2.

Can anyone see a problem with the setup like this, would the step between the aquatube and the flow sensor be ok. Im really trying to get a higher flow rate, any sugestions would be great

Thanks all !!

Re: quick helped needed please asap

Freitag, 29. Juli 2005, 23:58

this setuo looks ok. i mean, i have a similar setup, just with an additional aquadrive lt und my flowrate is about 40 l/h at a frequence of 47 Hz with the aquastream. it's equal where you install the flow sensor because your setup is closed, so everywhere is the flow rate the same.

btw: in a system without jet(?) coolers like the cuplex pro or xt, it's nearly equal how fast your water is flowing. faster flowing causes less heat delivery, and contrary