• 06.06.2024, 20:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

fill ports

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 11:35

any1 know if the DD fillport can be converted to take the AC plug & cool fittings ??

Re: fill ports

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 11:45

Beun

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 15:10

It's time AC makes their own fillport :)

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 15:21

The Aquatube is the AC fillport.

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 15:53

Zitat von »Hummerman«

yep. but i got 2 aquatubes with aquajets running on 2 loops, just think im gonna have some fun filling them without maybe a fill port.

wish AC could make one for there system

Beun

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 19:00

Zitat von »Hummerman«

The aquatube is a reservoir and thus big. In a lot of cases it is convient to add a fillport to achieve easy filling and reaching the highest point in your systeem :)

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 19:13

In Germany all use the Aqautube to fill the system.

I hava a Aquatube with Aquajet and no problems to fill the system.

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 20:21

if you are afraid of the water from the spülleitung, push a PVC hose over the output of the spülleitung and put the other site in the resevoir.

next idea: put a bottle over the spülleitung, so the water can't exit from the resevoir

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 20:37

cheers. id been told b4 of the bottle over the aquajet, so i take it then that i can fill one loop at a time ?

Sonntag, 28. August 2005, 23:12

The reason I used a Fillport was because I didn't want to tilt my computer on its back to fill it with cables hanging on the back. I also intend to be able to fill and bleed all three independent loops from the one Fillport. 8)

Beun

Montag, 29. August 2005, 09:48

In my case the aquatube is not in the highest place of the case (even when tilted). A fill port is the best answer in this case, even in Germany ;)

Montag, 29. August 2005, 14:48

allowing for the size & weight of my pc case at the moment,
id need 4 people to help me fill my case if i use the aquatube.

Montag, 29. August 2005, 21:10

maybe you should go to the gym ::) i think 2 people is enough (i have the 1800 rad so don't start telling me what heavy is) :P

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 14:13

Zitat von »Beun«

In my case the aquatube is not in the highest place of the case (even when tilted). A fill port is the best answer in this case, even in Germany ;)

My Aquatube is not the highest point.
Anyway, I fill my system with the Aquatube.
And finally I live in Germany.

Whooaaar :o ;)

Beun

Dienstag, 30. August 2005, 21:53

Is your aquatube not in the highest place even when you tilt your system? In my case the aquatube is never in the higest place even when I tilt it in all directions, even in Germany hahahaha :)

Donnerstag, 8. September 2005, 18:47

found these might give them a try

they do a 10mm x 1/2 Bsp Taper straight fitting that might just do the job

Beun

Freitag, 9. September 2005, 09:09

Sounds good, please let us know what the results are :)

Freitag, 9. September 2005, 13:04

Sorry Guys,

please don´t post links to other shops or companies in this forum.

thx

Stefan