• 18.06.2024, 01:21
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

my computer: pictures!

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 02:40

well i like it -_-

spec:

gfx: xfx 6800 ultra @ 455/1200
cpu: amd X2 4400+ @ 2750 mhz
ram: 2 gig OCZ platinum
motherboard: dfi lanparty dr nf4
harddrive: 3 * 300gig
everything watercooled apart from the psu... need more money.
--> cpu --> mosfets --> northbridge --> gfx --> 1800 rad
comments welcomed

</td></tr>
</td></tr>
</td></tr>
</td></tr>
</td></tr>
</td></tr>
:)

before you ask yes it is fast ;)

Re: my computer: pictures!

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 09:42

looks really nice :)

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 11:09

Looks great! Nothing like Lian-Li and Aqua Computer to get your heart racing, huh? Lian-Li PC-75B? Where does the line go with the valve?

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 16:25

wow very nice set-up. well done.

did you have to do anything to the mips mosfet block to fit so nice, because yours is the first i've seen that is flush fitting ?

thats one big mother of a rad. did you find filling your system difficult. what with having a aquabay at the front ?

some more pictures would be nice ;D ::)

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 18:33

thanks, TN --> nar its a pc 70 then i bought the window at a later stage... to vavle that you can see the tube comes from the rad into the res. i used this so i could create pressure to get the air out of the system i have another one res --> vavle --> pump. Coming to think about it i think the first one i used mainly because i had another pump in there in the first place... to make the effect on the res. window (with the aqua jet) really powerful... but i scrapped this idea as the pump was leaking.

Ze@lot --> i got them to fit it 8) as i heard it was hard to fit. And i didn't find it thatttt hard to fill... the only thing that was hard was waiting for the air to get out... i had to watch it for 2 hours... incase a load of air came out and the pump started to suck air back from the res lol >:(
i had to rest it so that the res was at the top ... so i had to rest the back of it on a chair... and hold it lol >:( because of the tubes coming out the back to the 1800 rad got it finally working though.

More pictures later on today .... a bit scared of bandwidth problems with the pictures i just posted..only 1.5 gig per month know of any cheap (less than £10 a year lol) or free than surports <600 kb pictures

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 21:33

looks great....bit of a small rad tho... ;D ;D

Mittwoch, 21. September 2005, 21:33

i use imageshack they seem pretty good to me. not sure about size limit but so long as they are jpeg you should be ok.
no sweat tho if you cant, would be nice tho

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 01:14

ok here are some more pictures:P hope u like them 8)

ok on a preview i didn't realise they were that big lol... :-[ all the scuffs (scratches) anyway yes i know cable tidying needs to be done but that will have to wait until the hoildays :-[ .. college actually needs work doing this year :-[ lol anyway back with the pictures lol...

a bit out of focuss.. ah well

sorry iv realised how hard it is to see the images... i think if you click on them they scale down but what you are seeing here is the front of my case... i saw some guy putting led fans in the front to light it up... so i copied 8) good effect but the fans are too loud unlike the pappst fans...

thought i would take a picture of this... this is a temp reader thing lol simply each little orange glass object has a number on - this represents the temp. If the temp of the area surrounding it is 24 degrees then 20 22 and 24 degrees objects will float to the bottom... if it is 18 degrees then all numbers will be floating on the top....

why has this got something to do with computers?

because one day i would like to buy a bigger version, and i would like to incoporate it into the case but have a glass panel at the front ... so you can see the temp of your case in a different way to standard digital... ;) though it might be too much effort than avaible.. just an idea though

just a standard view looking down on the front of the case...

dust!

more dust... maybe it needs a clean... (and no i havn't cleaned it in the next picture :P)

Here is the distance between the 1800 rad and the case... it is quite big ... about 9 cms ... the main reason for this is because i over bought those things that are shiny (due to the flash)... i can't remeber what they are called.. (i bought $50 worth).. due to postage costs so i thought i better stock up just incase i need more... iv lost the ones i havn't used so that was pointless..

If the gap was smaller then i think it would be too hard to clean and the air would be harder to escape (from the fans blowing into the rad)

clearer picture of the rad

here i thought about putting a cd (dvd in this case CS 1.6 for teh win though) to let you have a feel of how big it really is... I went to a lan not long ago and people didn't know what it was because of its size 8). well played ac ;)

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 01:17

took with my phone 8)

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 06:50

OMG!!! :o i'm running a widescreen 1280x854 display and yet I had to scroll miles and miles sideways, up and down ways and every other way just to see a corner of your rig.

would really love to comment, but since I couldn't actually see a full picture of your rig as the photos are far too large, i'll leave it for another day.

Samstag, 24. September 2005, 19:44

lol when using imageshack use the 2nd link down, which is a clickable thumbnail. nice pictures even if just a little to big ;D

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2005, 14:59

ahh i remeber this from tbg 16 :D you eventuly got it filled i see. looking good ;D