• 27.04.2024, 06:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

some new products pics :o

Montag, 10. Oktober 2005, 03:52

i found these pics and thought id post it here ;) as the english product information is lacking at best :-/ i cant find any specs but there is a picture of the multiswitch and how it gets fitted to the aquaero, i am left with a question to AC can you still connect AS controllers to the multiswitch ?

Zitat von »Der«

so, nun gibts ein paar Updates. Da der neue Shop da ist mit den neuen Produkten, konnt ich gleich anfangen zu basteln :D 8)
hier ein paar bilder...

Re: some new products pics :o

Montag, 10. Oktober 2005, 05:14

Cool! That answers my question about if I am going to be able to mount the Multiswitch to the back of my Aquaero. I also figure I will be able to mount the two Aquastream controllers as well. ;D

Beun

Montag, 10. Oktober 2005, 09:26

Good info. I agree it would be nice if new product info is shown on the english forum too :)

Montag, 10. Oktober 2005, 22:49

You can connect up to two AS to the multiswitch and control them through the aquasuite.

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 00:00

Zitat von »Stephan«

You can connect up to two AS to the multiswitch and control them through the aquasuite.

So can I connect two Aquastream's to the Multiswitch in addition to the two Aquastream's I currently have connected to the Aquaero?

I am looking for a way to connect and control three (3) Aquastreams through the AquaSuite interface?

Has the Multiswitch been designed to replace the Aquaero or just compliment the device?

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 00:25

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

Has the Multiswitch been designed to replace the Aquaero or just compliment the device?

Definitely not.

The possibility to control a Aquastream is only a nice bonus-feature. The main differnce is that the Aquaero is an intelligent device while the Multiswitch is more or less a bit stupid because it lags special controlling features.

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 00:38

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Definitely not.

The possibility to control a Aquastream is only a nice bonus-feature. The main differnce is that the Aquaero is an intelligent device while the Multiswitch is more or less a bit stupid because it lags special controlling features.

So I can control three Aquastreams with the Multiswitch and the Aquaero?

shonuff

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 01:13

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

So I can control three Aquastreams with the Multiswitch and the Aquaero?

No way Jose. You got too many Aquastreams already. ;D /accent off

It looks like the AquagraFX comes with better mounting hardware this time. Ze@lot, do you have any pics of the mounting hardware that comes with the 7800 block?

Nice pics btw.

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 01:55

Zitat von »shonuff«

No way Jose. You got too many Aquastreams already. ;D /accent off

I only got three Aquastream's and I just want to run them all through the software interface. ::) Is that so unreasonable? Hmmm...maybe another Aquastream in the GPU circuit? ;)

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 16:29

Zitat

Hmmm...maybe another Aquastream in the GPU circuit?

you may then have to change the name of your project to 'pumping station'....... ;D

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 19:55

Definitly you can.
The multiswitch is a really standalone USB-Device. It doesn't know anything from the aquaero if you use it at USB (not aquabus-device at the aquaero).
In this case you can control 2 AS by the aquaero and 2 by the multiswitch. So you can control 4 AS by the aquasuite. You can also use up to 256 multiswitch devices via USB at the same time. So you can control up to 512 aquastreams ;) If you use the network function you can also control all of them via Internet......

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2005, 20:26

lol 512 Aquastreams. So u can pump the whole Atlantic into the Pacific :P ;D :P
ASUS Z270G - i7 7700 - 1080GTX - 16GB RAM - 512GB M2 SSD - LianLi PC-O11WGX

cuplex kryos NEXT Vision - EK GPU Fullcover - AC D5 NEXT - Watercool Heatkiller Tube - Mo-Ra 3 - EK 360 SE + PE- AC 360 - Aquaero 5 LT...

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 01:38

Ahh... (mind working furiously) maybe I do need a few more pumps. ;)

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 01:42

Zitat von »marvell«

lol 512 Aquastreams.

514, if you have an aquaero :P ;) ;)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 06:26

So does anyone have a pic of the Multiswitch showing the circuit board? Is there room to drill a couple of holes to mount the Aquastreams to the Multiswitch board?

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 11:03

Looks to me like you could just extend the multi switch's distance from the aquaero, and put the aquastreams where they normally go, although this would make for an unwieldy beast. ;D

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 12:07

Zitat von »Mr_modnaR«

Looks to me like you could just extend the multi switch's distance from the aquaero, and put the aquastreams where they normally go, although this would make for an unwieldy beast. ;D

Yes I had already surmised that, but you think it would be designed so that the Multiswitch could have at least one Aquastream controller bolted to it like the Aquaero. After I get the Multiswitch I am guessing I will have an unwieldy beast on my hands. ;)

r00t69

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 13:35

Ahh, in my best Homer voice - What's a Multiswitch ??? ::)

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2005, 16:15

it would appear that you have to connect the 2 AS controllers to the aquaero 1st then raise multiswitch over the top using treaded extensions. as i found this pic that shows the circuit board has no AS mounting holes.

Zitat von »Der«

Hi

Sagt mal wie montiert man das multiswitch hinter das aquaero? Abstandsbolzen habe ich, aber ich glaub mir fehlt da das Schraubgewinde (rausgehend) :P ???

Donnerstag, 13. Oktober 2005, 00:57

would be soooo useful if someone could post a picture of everything (relevent) e.g. this is the multiswitch (then a picture) would be great apprechiated 8) thankz