• 27.04.2024, 05:45
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

hi im new

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005, 02:48

ok im a brit living in germany and il appolagise for my german as its crp.

just thought id say hi to the rest of the water cooling community.

just modding mine to night as its all arrived in the post. ram coolers + hdd coolers. So shud be fun. Il pst sum pics up so you can all critasise my pc. HEHE.

Lers

Re: hi im new

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005, 04:17

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

ok im a brit living in germany and il appolagise for my german as its crp.

just thought id say hi to the rest of the water cooling community.

just modding mine to night as its all arrived in the post. ram coolers + hdd coolers. So shud be fun. Il pst sum pics up so you can all critasise my pc. HEHE.

Lers

Greetings and a hearty welcome to the AC Forum. :)

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005, 10:45

hello & welcome muffdiver,

id like to see some pics when ya done. but dont rush it take as much time as you feel happy with, enjoy the experiance & the end result is always better. much like ya name sake ;) ::) ;D

Ze.

Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2005, 11:14

Yeah, what they said ^

;D lol

No, seriously welcome to the forum! Ask ANY question no matter how stupid you think it may be, remember we were all one star at one stage or another, and we're here to help our brethren. (yes yes, and our sistren too top nurse!)