• 26.04.2024, 16:43
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Video: Aquaero, Multiswitch, Tubemeter, Aquasuite!

Dienstag, 8. November 2005, 16:02

Dino has done a video which shows the teamwork between Aquaero, Multiswitch, Tubemeter and the Aquastream.

The Video shows common controlling processes: normal use and full load while gaming. And we also have extreme situations with no waterflow and a water leakage.

You can also see a few features of the Multiswitch: scripting with macro-sequences and the outcome: a bargraph with cold-cathodes.

Download the video now! 8)

(46mb, 7 minutes, 720x405, wmv9)

Special thanks to:

- Sergeant Rosco for the song "Desert Blues"
- Shoggy for the gaming scene (hey, that's me :o ;D)

Re: Video: Aquaero, Multiswitch, Tubemeter, Aquasu

Sonntag, 13. November 2005, 04:20

Like the 240Z ! Been having fun getting this around to some forums I hang out on and everybody is mesmerized by what the Aquaero is capable of even if they think it is overpriced and over complicated water cooling. ;)

Any word yet when we might see a Multiswitch or Tubemeter manual in English?

Re: Video: Aquaero, Multiswitch, Tubemeter, Aquasu

Sonntag, 13. November 2005, 13:30

LOL, Manual.....

Nah dont do manuals, Thats prob why my DIY is so shoddy. NM..

But i did like the vid, just out of lazyness how much would it cost right to get the max out of Aquaero. What i mean is i buy the aquareo but what other bits can be linked with it. Can someone make me a list?

Cheers ;D