• 26.04.2024, 13:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Preview: aquabox 3.5" plexiglass

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2005, 17:17

A new aquabox version made of plexiglass will be available soon. This version has the feature to use up to four additional LEDs.

A few pictures:

Beun

Re: Preview: aquabox 3.5" plexiglass

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2005, 19:23

Nice :) Any ideas about the price yet?

Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2005, 22:59

So when is the release date then?

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 02:13

very nice, so does this mean that there is a plexi aquatube in the works ;D

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 06:44

Surprsingly you all are asking exactly the same questions as we did in the German section. (And we did not answere, so far.)
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 19:02

Its the same everywhere they go HERELOOK AT THIS ISNT IT GREAT, QUICK ALL GO AND BUY 1 NOW. Then we haveour 5mins of brainstorming and they just give it the uh have you bought 1 yet, no ok then stfu and buy 1.

we will always be ignored but thats the way it is and if ya dont like it then poke it.

BTW merry xmas everyone as ive jus seen the new smileys and on a happier note have a good newyear too. ;D

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 19:41

hmm muffdriver what are you going on about... ac arn't forcing us to buy anything... but how else are we surpossed to know something knew has come out. We are fans of ac..we like hearing new products arriving.

Plus "we always get ignored"??? ignored about what exactly...this is one of the very few companies with its own forum to help people with any problems.. name one (decent) company that has this...
+ why should ac tell use the realise date and the price .. maybe they havn't worked it out yet

last thing christmas isn't for another 15 days and new year 22 days... 8) :P

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 19:42

Zitat von »Katzenfreund«

Surprsingly you all are asking exactly the same questions as we did in the German section. (And we did not answere, so far.)

We have an answer, now: They will try making an plixe-aquatube, but it's unsure if there will be one. One reason is, that the material itself will cost about 15 Euro.

So, let's hope the best :D.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 19:43

ah i take "why should ac tell use the realise date and the price .. maybe they havn't worked it out yet " this back then :P

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2005, 23:27

you want to hear about good companies Boswell, hmmmm how about ATI, Nvidia, MSI, Do i need to continue......

Next time you post rethink it then click abschicken. :P

Montag, 12. Dezember 2005, 11:19

didn't realise they had their own forum to help its own customers. Anyway im not here to argue why AC is a unique company by offering there 1 to 1 surport

Montag, 12. Dezember 2005, 23:07

Zitat von »MUFFDIVER«

you want to hear about good companies Boswell, hmmmm how about ATI, Nvidia, MSI, Do i need to continue......

Next time you post rethink it then click abschicken. :P

Don't bother as MSI is one of the worst IMHO.

Plexi Aquatube? Me likes... Me buy... ;D

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2005, 02:32

if ac did a complete series of plexi kit ie hdds and aqua tubes id be buying. I think id get a plexi case forit to go in too. ;)