• 26.04.2024, 14:31
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

fan name aquaero

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 04:03

hi how can you change the fan names with aquasuite for the aquaero. Also you have not allowed enough spaces to change the flow sensors name to "flow sensor" you can only put "flow senso" :/

Re: fan name aquaero

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 08:44

would changeing your screen resolution help? or is it fixed?

I have no idea if that help but was justa thought. :-/

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 13:54

The namespace is limited to 10 characters, so write "flowsensor" without space or think about another name :D.
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 18:14

ok iv worked out how to rename the fans :)

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 18:18

you gunna tell us! ???

PS. Thats like saying i know something you dont.

Donnerstag, 29. Dezember 2005, 18:30

I thought you named the fan by (within the aquasuite) on the "fans" tab you simply click on fan selection and rename... but this never worked... instead you go on the "fans" tab then look half way to the "fan name" you can then rename it..

the only problem i find with the aquasuite is that you always have to click another tab then go back to the tab you were orginally on before it would update - e.g you are looking at fan 1's status you then select fan 2 in the fan selection but nothing happens - you have to go into one of the other tabs - eg overview - then revert back to the "fans" tab before you can see fan 2's status.

Freitag, 6. Januar 2006, 21:41

Edit Names

go to the Fan Tab:
1. Select the old fan name in the edit box --> Fan name:
2. edit the name
3. press return to take over the name

: you can´t edit in the drop down menu, only the text boxes

Sebastian

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 00:11

just saved that nice lil bit of info for when mine turns up 8)