• 12.05.2024, 01:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

flow sensor stuff

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 01:41

hi what should the default calibration value in impulses/liter be .. and why should i need to change it (would does it do)

thanks in advance ed

Re: flow sensor stuff

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 02:01

Default is 519 Imp/L and you only need to change it if you use an other sensor than the sensor from AC or if you have modified it.

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 02:08

ok thanks :)

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 02:12

btw my xt now makes my flow rate 45 l/h instead of 20 with the pro :o

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 12:19

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Default is 519 Imp/L and you only need to change it if you use an other sensor than the sensor from AC or if you have modified it.

No, according to the manual at digmesa and the aquasuite-standard it's 509 :P.

You can drill your sensor input to get the 3,3mm-Input bigger - then you should chage in and out and fix the Impulse/L to 256 (so you don't need to check your sensor manually, 'cause the output is 5,6mm and 256 the official Digmesa-value). But keep in mind: To my and the experience of some other a drilled sensor doesn't rule at all - I have the same flow-rate as before (in truth, it's a little less :P).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."

Montag, 9. Januar 2006, 21:38

Zitat von »x-stars«

No, according to the manual at digmesa and the aquasuite-standard it's 509 :P.

You can drill your sensor input to get the 3,3mm-Input bigger - then you should chage in and out and fix the Impulse/L to 256 (so you don't need to check your sensor manually, 'cause the output is 5,6mm and 256 the official Digmesa-value). But keep in mind: To my and the experience of some other a drilled sensor doesn't rule at all - I have the same flow-rate as before (in truth, it's a little less :P).

Something is not right if you increase the surface area of the intake 40 percent and get less flow. ??? Did you do a quanitative measurement to make sure you are getting less flow or did you just depend on what the Aquaero reports? Perhaps the IPL is not correct.

Dienstag, 10. Januar 2006, 00:02

Zitat von »Top_Nurse«

Something is not right if you increase the surface area of the intake 40 percent and get less flow. ??? Did you do a quanitative measurement to make sure you are getting less flow or did you just depend on what the Aquaero reports? Perhaps the IPL is not correct.

It wasen't so much - such like one ore two liters less (in the 45L/h-area), so it could be in the measurement-tolerance (but I didn't check the value with something like a ten L-Bucket and a stopwatch, just took the digmesa-value).
Apart from that: The flow is good enough and if it breaks down, the aquaero will detect it (and I don't care if it rescues the PC because the flow is at 10,00 or at 20,00 - it's enough if it will rescue it ;D).
"Live free or die: Death is not the worst of evils."