• 27.04.2024, 10:48
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

CometMan

Jalcd Problem again

Samstag, 11. Februar 2006, 23:47

i am having problems whit jalcd again, from one day to another it stoped working, whit no apparent reason, it doesn`t startup whit windows and gives me the error 91, and error in line 3 of the example,i unistalled and installed it again and i installed the fix .dll, but it keeps giving me the same errors :'(, today i booted up my machine and jalcd started up normaly displaying normaly, rebooted and it wasn`t working anymore

please help out ::)

Re: Jalcd Problem again

Sonntag, 12. Februar 2006, 01:28

Do you start it with the correct parameter?

'X:\...\jalcds\jaLCDs.exe output=aquaerolcd.jaLCD'

CometMan

Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2006, 19:37

sorry i didn`t understand what should i do or check! please explain it

cheers

Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2006, 22:39

Go to your jaLCDs folder, right-click on the jalcds.exe and create a shortcut. Go into the properties of this new shortcut and set the target to 'X:\...\jalcds\jaLCDs.exe output=aquaerolcd.jaLCD'.

You will have to exchange X:\...\ with your path ;)
Now you should be able to start jaLCDs with that new shortcut.