• 10.06.2024, 07:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AC reviews in English...

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006, 22:06

Greetings most exalted ones...

Just a heads up that an English Aqua Computer review should be forthcoming from SystemCooling in the next few weeks. They will be reviewing a Cuplex XT, Evo 120 radiator, AC 120 grill, Aquastream pump, and a plexiglass Aquainlet. They have been provided both 6mm P&C as well as 3/8" hose barbs so they can report on both the standard fare AC P&C system vs a more standard 3/8" system as used here in the USA.

This kit will then become the basis for additional reviews of AC components in the future to include the Aquaero, Multiswitch, Flowmeter, Tubemeter, Aquatube, Aquaboxes, and various other waterblocks. Also expect to also see reviews of what happens when you add bigger AC and non-AC radiators to the setup as well.

Re: AC reviews in English...

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006, 22:31

*yawn* ::)

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006, 23:07

Hey it's a start. And beginnings are always a delicate time... ;)

Lord forbid it causes a new round of AC enthusiasm in the Western world and backlogs the factory even more than it already is. ::)

Mittwoch, 22. Februar 2006, 23:11

I for one welcome this ;D

Freitag, 24. Februar 2006, 05:12

nah im totally against it, More for europe. Wow ive seen the light i believe im shud be a leader in a revolt against the western world :o

Hehe.

Nah any business and more business is always good business i hope AC thrives and has a shop and factory here in paderborn soon. :P

Muff.

Freitag, 24. März 2006, 15:50

The review and testing has been done and I expect it to be published at SystemCooling sometime next week. The scuttlebut is that the Cuplex XT is right up there in performance with the top performing waterblocks in the world today AND also works very well at low flow rates as well. No surprises here for me. ;D

However, I think that AC might have to go out and buy another CNC as this review should really give AC goods in the USA a kick in the pants. 8)

Freitag, 24. März 2006, 19:26

im waiting for a serious essay of a review knowing you TN :p

Samstag, 25. März 2006, 03:51

Zitat von »boswell«

im waiting for a serious essay of a review knowing you TN :p

It should be a good review, but I didn't do it. ;D

Dienstag, 28. März 2006, 04:03

It will be a viable and credible review. The initial comments have been very good, especially regarding the Cuplex XT.
I for one am very glad that AC will finally get the recognition it deserves.

Freitag, 7. April 2006, 05:45

It's out on the web today: http://www.systemcooling.com ;D

Just to whet your appetite:

Freitag, 7. April 2006, 06:54

We knew it would be good.

Samstag, 8. April 2006, 21:18

tbh its not that great of a review it doesn't really go into much detail. it just gives some graphs and says ac = good :-/

Donnerstag, 13. April 2006, 13:24

Summary of [H]ardForum Thread about this review

• The Cuplex XT is a good block, very high restriction but it can hold its own and would probably shine with a strong pump.
  • 6mm tubing shows a measureable performance drop over 3/8" tubing. Some people may be willing to take this performance drop others may not.
  • The aquastream pump is quiet, and can and should have been "overclocked" in the SystemCooling review.
  • The EVO 120 radiator is not a very good choice for a watercooling system.
  • AquaComputer makes nice components, but cannot provide a strong complete watercooling kit due to lacking in the radiator department.
  • Intelligent interpretation of the common graphs given in waterblock tests is a must, and incorrect interpretation results to many pages of arguing between the ignorant and the informed.
  • The AquaComputer kit was the quietest of the cooling solutions reviewed, the lack of highly accurate sound testing methods hurt the AC kit in this area of the testing.
  • It doesn't matter if the testing was performed on a 0 or 10 year old motherboard so long as it was constant throughout the tests and the heatload was close to what modern processors put out.
  • People on [H] enjoy to argue

If your interested in the actual thread you can find it here. I suggest you skip the first 250 or so posts. :o

Donnerstag, 13. April 2006, 13:50

provide them with this link on radiators ..

http://www.henrik-reimers.de/kuehlung/radiatoren.htm ;)

Donnerstag, 13. April 2006, 22:29

Thank you as that was exactly what we needed. ;D