• 30.05.2024, 19:11
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquasuite 4.38 + aquaero Firmware 4.10

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2006, 19:08

You can DOWNLOAD a new aquasuite version. It also includes a new firmware. All known bugs have been fixed and there a few new features:

- change the Text of stand-by mode
- eeprom reset within quasuite without restart of aquaero or PC
- parameter -min can be used to start aquasuite minimized

Note for those who have problems when using the tubemeter and aquastream together. Besides the aquaero<->aquastream bridge cable you have to connect the aquastream controller to the PSU. You should use the same cable which is also powering the aquaero.
Do this only when you have problems with that combination!

Re: aquasuite 4.38 + aquaero Firmware 4.10

Mittwoch, 3. Mai 2006, 01:31

annoying bug - under the sensors tab the "max limit in C" and min limit and alarm automattically go to 100 even though i have tried to set them at x (25 degrees for example). what should i do?

heed

Sonntag, 28. Mai 2006, 16:10

Hi, I also have this bug and was wondering if a new version is in the works to fix it? Thanks!!!

Montag, 29. Mai 2006, 01:27

Sebastian said it will be fixed but I don't know when this new version will be available for download :-/

heed

Montag, 29. Mai 2006, 03:57

Thanks for checking, Shoggy!