• 26.04.2024, 18:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

without fitting question

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 16:57

hi guys, jsut got this question out of the blue: on aqua webpage said without fitting, so does it mean i have to purchase the mounting bracket seperately? or i can choose with mounting for my wc system with the cost fo the block?
cheers

Re: without fitting question

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006, 23:54

No, it doesn't mean the mounting bracket.

It will mean that you're not supplied with the hose connectors, e.g. pushfits, compressions or barbs.

You'll have to order these separately.

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 03:45

As for the mounting plates, you'll choose whichever one fits your CPU/GPU/chipset when you order the block.

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 05:11

ah, thanx for reply. I think my question is not really clear. since i want to buy the cuplex evo 1.1 cpu water block. however it said without fitting. So does it mean i have to purchase the mounting bracket seprately or i can choose any mounting bracket i want with no cost?
cheers (i comfused myself with my my own question)

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 14:02

It will be supplied with a suitable mounting plate for the CPU type you choose - the mounting plate is included in the price.

In the shop they list Cuplex Evos (Rev 1.1) with the following CPU mounting options -

* Socket A/ S370 (3-nose mounting)

* Socket 775

* Socket 478

* Socket A

* Xeon

* Universal (which suits AMD S754, 939 and 940 plus Intel S478 )

Choose whichever mounting option you require.

Just remember to order a pair of hose connections, as these are the parts you don't get ;)

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 19:13

oh, thanx for ur reply. it all makes sence now... lolz