• 28.04.2024, 00:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

mcr

sli waterblock

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 23:53

hello
i have installed my watercooling set today, but the waterblock of the chipset did not fit in, i just couldnt get the screws in too the back and then they where to small.... so i couldnt fit things in.

i have the asus a8n SLI motherbord.

can anyone help me?
you know my steez...

Re: sli waterblock

Freitag, 23. Juni 2006, 10:15

Have you got any pics?

mcr

Freitag, 23. Juni 2006, 12:24

no not that, just the screws are too small, i cant screw the waterblock up, also it says it will go around the back of the graphics card, at mine it doesnt it just came right under it.

i mailed info@aqua-computer.de
hope they can help me soon.
you know my steez...

mcr

Freitag, 23. Juni 2006, 13:34

maybe this can give you a idea
i made 2 photos

the screw is accualy longer as on the photo, but i just made the photo how it looks like when its in the motherbord.
you know my steez...