• 28.04.2024, 16:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquabus help

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006, 01:22

Just connected my Aquaero and Multiswitch together using a aquabus/aquastream cable. This is connected via the aquabus ports on each item. The USB connection to the PC is only connected to the aquaero. I am assuming the aquabus cable link will do that for the multiswitch.

However the software, aquasuite, shows the multiswitch as not connected and I cannot therefore control it.

Am I doing anything wrong, or is this not possible?

Any ideas?

SNIFFY

Re: Aquabus help

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006, 01:28

Newest firmware installed?

Re: Aquabus help

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2006, 01:49

That will be a negative there. Ok Thanks Shoggy, I will get round to doing that and test again. All my components are hanging out in a test box so I can work out the wiring in the PC its going into, as not sure whether to use a USB for each or connect the multiswitch via the aquabus cable.

I want to be able to control the fans power setting using the PWM function of the multiswitch, if I can stop the interference caused by the back emf of the fan with the Schotty diode and capacitor circuit. I am currently waiting for some ordered components for that.

The manual seems to state that using the aquabus you loose the PWM function of the multiswitch, wanted to see if this was infact the case.