• 27.04.2024, 01:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Temperature sensors

Montag, 10. Juli 2006, 13:34

My plan is to have 2 water temp sensors one in the aquatube and one just before the rad to see how much heat is absorbed from the cooled components, and see how well the rad is cooling too. Also planning to use the other 4 sensors you get with the Aquatube.

What is the best way to set-up the system and place the temp sensors to turn the radiator fans on when the system gets too hot.

Does the bios temps of the CPU get fed to the Aquaero or do I need to stick a temp sensor on that too, or just concentrate on the actual water temps and cool them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

SNIFFY

JaR

Re: Temperature sensors

Montag, 10. Juli 2006, 21:29

I think it makes most sense to link the rad fans to the water temperature. The aquaero has a function (I think it is called "Leistungsmessung"), which shows you how many watts the rad dissipates (<- is that the right word?). You need two water temperature sensors, as you have planned already and a flow meter.
badger badger badger ...

Dienstag, 11. Juli 2006, 02:47

Ok cheers,

Yep I have a flow sensor installed in the set-up along with 6 fans connected to the Evo 360 Rad. 3x 120mm very quiet ones that will run permanently and 3x 120mm normal papst fans to be turned on when the system gets hot. The Rad is also out side the case, I'm just building the box for the Rad now. So hoping that it runs quiet cool.

SNIFFY

Oxize

Montag, 17. Juli 2006, 18:05

Where can i find the water temperature sensors in the shop? Or are these sensors the same who are included with the Aquaaearo?

I need only some 1/8" Straight fittings, True?
Ich bin ein Tukker :)

Montag, 17. Juli 2006, 19:11

Woah - thread hijack!

Click on -

Shop, then the Union Jack in the bottom right-hand corner.

Monitor and Control, aquaero and Accessories, then Accessories.

You'll find the P&C temperature sensor on there, and yes you'll need a G1/8 straight fitting to mount it in an Aquatube.