• 28.04.2024, 07:39
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Aquaero Fan Voltage Output

Dienstag, 8. August 2006, 22:23

Hi, does the fan outputs of the Aquaero output voltage over the full 0-12V range?

I have a device that is controlled by voltage between 0-4V... will the Aquaero have any problem with this?

Re: Aquaero Fan Voltage Output

Dienstag, 8. August 2006, 22:37

I can provide 0-12 volt but you can not adjust it as volt. The aquaero reffers to a range of 0-100% power. Maybe you should use a multimeter and test which setting in percent will provide around 4 volt.

JaR

Dienstag, 8. August 2006, 22:59

Afaik thats 0 to 33 percent.
edit: What kind of device is that?
badger badger badger ...

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 03:57

See this thread... about half way down. Someone has developed a nice little circuit to control a Liang DDC pump using a PWM or analog voltage input.

I've been corresponding with him. $35 for the whole thing.

http://forums.silentpcreview.com/viewtopic.php?p=277822

I understand that Aqua Computer is also working on some kind of pump control for the Liang pumps via the Aquaero, it will be interesting to see what their solution is.

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 04:17

Zitat von »Shoggy«

I can provide 0-12 volt but you can not adjust it as volt. The aquaero reffers to a range of 0-100% power. Maybe you should use a multimeter and test which setting in percent will provide around 4 volt.

Can the software vary a fan from 0-33% in this case based on a temperature, or does it only work on a 0-100% spread?

Ideally, I would like it to set the output to 0% below a certain temp. 33% above a certain temp. and varied linearly in between. Can the Aquaero software do this?

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 04:33

Not really because you can't set 33% as a maximum limit.

edit: btw, what kind of hardware is that? Each channel can only handle up to 10W (max. 30W all together).

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 05:47

Zitat von »Shoggy«

Not really because you can't set 33% as a maximum limit.

Hmmm, that sucks.

Zitat von »Shoggy«

edit: btw, what kind of hardware is that? Each channel can only handle up to 10W (max. 30W all together).

I answered this three posts up... see the thread... Minimal power is required, it's just control voltage for an op-amp which in-turn controls a mosfet.

JaR

Mittwoch, 9. August 2006, 05:53

Wouldn't it be possible to use the full range of 0 to 12 volts and transform that down to 0 to 4 volts? I'm a little rusty on electronics though, so wait for someone else to (hopefully) confirm this.

OT: is the board clock wrong?
badger badger badger ...