• 28.04.2024, 08:24
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Linux support

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 17:11

Hi,

Please forgive me, but I dont know any german. :( I've tried browsing the web site but cant seem to find much information under the "produkte" section.

I currently have a Zalman Reserator1V2, but wish I had brought an Aqua kit. Could I buy an Aqua Computer Aquaero LCD and a sensor module and use it with my current kit ?

Probably more importantly, I run Fedora Core at home, will the Aquasuite software run under Linux ?
... or do I have to have the software ?

I really just want something that will give me temprature, flow rate, alarms and so on.

Re: Linux support

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 17:17

First of all you should know, that all the functions you would like to have can be activated and changed without the Aquasuite software.

If you like to use a Linux software, you can find it here:
http://breakbe.at/development/aquaero/

(Sorry, I've a Windows-system and so cann't say anything about the Linux software.)

And yes, it will run.
Just specal things like flow cantroll or pump regulation are probably no possible.

Oh and because you are new: Welcome to the forum.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 17:31

Zitat von »Katzenfreund«

Just specal things like flow cantroll or pump regulation are probably no possible.

???

He needs only a flow sensor and the imp/l value can be adjusted directly through the aquaero.

OK, for controlling the pump he will need the aquastream.

I only mention this because it sounds like it would be impossible when he is using linux.

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 18:09

Zitat von »Shoggy«

???

He needs only a flow sensor and the imp/l value can be adjusted directly through the aquaero.

OK, for controlling the pump he will need the aquastream.

I only mention this because it sounds like it would be impossible when he is using linux.

Fantastic! :) I've found the linux source, and it looks great.

Just before I buy one, can I confirm a twinplex type 3 (24057) will fit Intel 955 northbridge chipset on an ASUS P5WD2 Premium ?

And to confirm when I buy the aquapro (53031) what flow sensor & valve can I buy to go with this ?

Dienstag, 15. August 2006, 19:24

You can buy a flow sensor from AC.
If you want to get another one it should generate less than 2500 imp/l because that is the maximum value which the aquaero can handle.