• 20.06.2024, 08:44
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

AM2 mounting / cooler for 7600/7800GS

Freitag, 12. Mai 2006, 18:56

Within the next 14 days aquacomputer will release new socket AM2 mountings for all CPU cooling blocks (cuplex, cuplex pro, cuplex xt, cuplex evo). If you already own one of these coolers you can easily exchange the mounting.
The new mountings are downwards compatible and can be used with the socket 939/940/754.

A first graphic:

Also a new aquagraFX block is coming soon to cool down 7600/7800GS graphic cards.

Re: AM2 mounting / cooler for 7600/7800GS

Sonntag, 14. Mai 2006, 15:44

nice high res. pic you have there :P

bradmax57

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006, 02:06

Any news on this item yet?

Oxize

Donnerstag, 13. Juli 2006, 20:08

Few more weeks they said for the Am2 mounting holders.
Ich bin ein Tukker :)

Oxize

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006, 19:13

GoGo Development ;D

Wanna buy soon ;)
Ich bin ein Tukker :)

JaR

Mittwoch, 26. Juli 2006, 15:46

Ah, it's available now.
But who designed this?? I liked the Cuplex XT...
badger badger badger ...

Mittwoch, 16. August 2006, 14:56

Hi.

I recently bought a cuplex xt cooler with the new socket am2 mounting, but had some trouble attaching it to my (am2) motherboard (http://tinyurl.com/lou2m).

it came with four long screws which don't fit the motherboard backplate holes, and two backplate adapter bolts which do - but the problem is that there are only two of them, and I have four holes...

at the moment I've mounted the cooler by using the adapter bolts "crosswise" across the block - which seems less than ideal...

has anybody else had a similar issue? have I bought the wrong cooler for my mainboard?

any help, greatly appreciated.
Richard.

JaR

Donnerstag, 17. August 2006, 04:31

Afaik you should remove the backplate and use the screws as depicted here.
badger badger badger ...

Donnerstag, 17. August 2006, 12:43

damn. thanks for the info - I'd thought about taking off the backplate but it seemed pretty well attached.

I'll take another look. still a little confused by the adapter bolts though - as there are only two of them.

cheers.
R.

JaR

Freitag, 18. August 2006, 05:31

Those bolts are for the A64. Though it would be a nice thing to include 4 bolts now, since yanking off backplates does kinda suck.
badger badger badger ...

Freitag, 18. August 2006, 11:02

Zitat von »richard.docksey«

Hi.

I recently bought a cuplex xt cooler with the new socket am2 mounting, but had some trouble attaching it to my (am2) motherboard (http://tinyurl.com/lou2m).

it came with four long screws which don't fit the motherboard backplate holes, and two backplate adapter bolts which do - but the problem is that there are only two of them, and I have four holes...

at the moment I've mounted the cooler by using the adapter bolts "crosswise" across the block - which seems less than ideal...

has anybody else had a similar issue?  have I bought the wrong cooler for my mainboard?

any help, greatly appreciated.
Richard.

I'd try to send an email to support@aquacomputer.de, I think they'll get you two more screws quickly, maybe for a little fee...
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Freitag, 18. August 2006, 13:07

thanks for the replies - I only posted here as the support guys ignored my two emails :)

I'll see if I can source two more backplate adapter bolts from someplace,

cheers,
Richard.

Freitag, 18. August 2006, 13:19

Zitat von »richard.docksey«

thanks for the replies - I only posted here as the support guys ignored my two emails :)

write some more! ;D
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.