• 24.06.2024, 18:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Dementia

unregistriert

AquagraFX6800LE Compatibility with BFG 7900GT OC

Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006, 08:13

According to: http://www.kustompcs.co.uk/acatalog/info_7814.html
this water block is not compatible with the BFG 7900GT OC: "Note : Not compatible with BFG OC graphics cards". This appears to be the only place that mentions comptibility with this card, which, as far as I can see follows the reference design exactly. As such this is currently putting me off buying ANY waterblock for my card, after all if one block has trouble with just my card so could any other.

Any official word on this? Is there a problem with the BFG 7900GT OC, and if so any ideas exactly what it is so I can work out if other blocks will fit. Thanks, Nick.

Nox

Re: AquagraFX6800LE Compatibility with BFG 7900GT

Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2006, 12:25

I have that GFX card, and that block. Its not actually fitted yet though - we got notice we were moving the day it arrived so its all packed away at the moment - I'll be able to tell you in about a month

Nox

maxtor

unregistriert

Re:AquagraFX6800LE Compatibility with BFG 7900GTOC

Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2006, 19:18

I sent this question in a mail to AquaComputer.

"My graphics card is an BFG GEFORCE 7900GT 256MB OC DVI HDTV PCI-E, i have read that your cooler aquagrafx 7800/7900 GT wont work with my card.
Can you please deny or verify that."

This is their reply

"Hi,
yes that's right. The 7900 gt waterblock is not adapted to to your graphiccard.

Thank you and best regards,
Kevin Förstermann"

So it will not work  :(

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006, 22:13

damn, i already purchased that block for my rig, even i'm running 7800gt but its a sad news to hear that it wont compatable with 7900gt series. Or will it fit to any other 7900gt? or jsut bfg?? and other question wud it fit on 7900gtx??
cheers

Nox

Dienstag, 12. September 2006, 03:40

Well, i've just fitted my rev 2 6800LE block to my BFG 7900GT - looks like its fine... didn't have to shave anything off anywhere on it.

Guess i'll be finding out in the near future though!!

Nox