• 27.04.2024, 20:17
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

help with aquasuite

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 02:41

My aquasuite has been running for sometime now and apart from just labelling the fans and sensors thats all I have really done.

I decided to tinker with the settings with temp sensors so that I could see if the fans could be controlled with changes in temp.

All that I am finding is when I change a 'limits' setting or any setting via the little sliders, that setting goes to 100% when I change another setting.

Something is not right here.

I have firmware version 4.10a and software version 4.39.2375.16734 for the aquaero and it's hardware version is 4.00.

Hence I am unable to control anything via the sensors.

Do you have any ideas, to what I may have done wrong?

SNIFFY

Re: help with aquasuite

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 02:48

Also my tubemeter, shows that I have 100% water level in it. Since the installation, the level has dropped in the aquatube by about 2 dots on the aquameter. This might be due to contraction and airbubbles migrating to the aquatube, but there has been no change in the level indicated.

It is mounted upside down with the blinking LED in the air above the water level.

Firmware version is 1.05, OS 1.01, Hardware version 1.01

Any ideas here?

I have the dreadded Asus MB too!

SNIFFY

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 02:51

I would say you did nothing wrong. This problem was already reported by a few other users. It seems to be a bug but currently there is no solution available :-/

I noticed that this problem is mostly reported by users with the english version of windows. Maybe it has something to do with that.

---------

You should flash firmware 1.06 to your tubemeter.
Download the update, connect your tubemeter to a USB port and then you can flash the new firmware via the aquasuite.

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 03:02

Cheers Shoggy,

Thanks for the info and quick response, do you ever sleep! ;). Probably also does not help that I'm using it with the Windows XP Media Center too.

I'll keep looking for some updates, maybe your software guys will find the possible conflict with the english version. Or Microsoft will fix it with an update release.

SNIFFY

Mittwoch, 20. September 2006, 03:19

the flash update does not work, some kind of write error?

Flash Fehler Beim schreiben

Exception: Index and count must refer to a location within the buffer.

Parameter name: chars
Module:
Method: Getbytes