• 26.04.2024, 18:49
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

First timer need help choosing watercooling system

Samstag, 20. Januar 2007, 09:41

Hi everyone! Just registered.

im looking for å system to cool my HDD, NB, CPU and GPUs

As the title says a newbee to watercooling, seeking help choosing the right components for a first time ever installment

My specs are:
Chase:             Thermaltake V2000 ( I know.. a lame chase)
HDD:                WD raptor 74GB
Mobo:              Sapphire AM2RD580
CPU:                AMD X2 FX-62
Graphics:          2 X Sapphire X1900(XTX) in crossfire

Looking forward to your guys (girls?) input

Best
G

Re: First timer need help choosing watercooling sy

Samstag, 20. Januar 2007, 12:44

Welcome to the AC-form!

First of all, I would suggest the
High End 240 Supply Kit, Coolpump Typ 700, 12 V
This set inclues the necessary components, but the cpu-cooler.

You can choose every cpu-cooler, you like as long as you take a mounting for your cpu.

For your hdds, you could take an aquadrive dual. This will cool 2 hdds and is much cheaper then 2 singel ones.

For your graficcards, you could take the aquagratix für X1950, X1900 und X1800 XTX/XT/XL/AIW Rev. 2 (two of those!)
or you take the Twinplex ATI. (Attention: The twinplex will realy just cool the GPU, not the RAM.)

Don't forget to select mounting of your choise.
(I prefer Plug and Cool.)

Additionaly it should be a good choice, to buy 3 or 4 angles, as well.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007, 18:51

Katzenfreund thank you for your response...

will it be adequate with only one pump?
wont the water be "hot" (after having cooled the CPU and graphics) when reaching the NB and HDD?

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007, 19:27

The temperature difference should be very small because the water is flowing too fast to heat up that much.

Dienstag, 23. Januar 2007, 20:34

Zitat von »zeroCoolence«

will it be adequate with only one pump?

Of caurse it will.
There are systems that are much bigger (like 5 Aquadrives + CPU, GPU, Voltages, Chipsetz,...) and they all run perfect with one pump.
Suche Bücher von Tanenbaum und Galileo (auch Video-Training) - bitte KM! [img] http://www.aqua-computer-berlin.de/logo.png [/img]

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007, 14:32

Once again thank you! for your reply's

well this is what i've found so far, dont know if it adequit, overkill og pure stupid but here goes

Set        1      194,9      High End 240 Supply Kit, Coolpump type 700, 12 V
CPU       1      159,9      cuplex XT silver .925 mounting A64 Socket AM2/F/754/939/940 without fittings
HDD       1      100        aquadrive Dual BLACK without fittings
GPU       2      149,8      aquagratix for X1950, X1900 and X1800 XTX/XT/XL/AIW Rev. 2 with core pro without fittings
Angle     4           ?      ?
Mounting ?          ?      Plug and Cool?
NB          1         ?      couldnt fint one (using product assisten, ati not menthioned)

anyone interrested in helping me complete my "order"

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007, 14:33

Zitat von »zeroCoolence«

Once again thank you! for your reply's

well this is what i've found so far, dont know if it adequit, overkill og pure stupid but here goes

Set      1      194,9      High End 240 Supply Kit, Coolpump type 700, 12 V
CPU      1      159,9       cuplex XT silver .925 mounting A64 Socket AM2/F/754/939/940 without fittings
HDD      1            aquadrive Dual BLACK without fittings
GPU      2      149,8       aquagratix for X1950, X1900 and X1800 XTX/XT/XL/AIW Rev. 2 with core pro without fittings
Angle      4     ?      ?
Mounting ?       ?      Plug and Cool?
NB      1           ?      couldnt fint one (using product assisten, ati not menthioned)

anyone interrested in helping me complete my "order"

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2007, 16:43

You should know, that the silver version of the CuplexXT means only 1°C less then with the cuper one.
As angles you could use: Winkelverbinder plug&cool Metall
[63002]

Mountings you can buy angled or none angled.
The none angled are Anschluss plug&cool gerade G 1/8
[90002] - you would need 8 of them.
The northbridge cooler is the twinplex Rev. 1.2 Chipset ohne Anschlüsse or any other Cipset cooler with this mounting. (e.g. TwinplexXT chipset)

Freitag, 26. Januar 2007, 10:46

1 11045 High End 240 Supply Kit, Coolpump type 700, 12 V
1 21219 cuplex PRO Rev. 2 Halterung Socket AM2/F/754/939/940 without fittings
1 25123 aquadrive Dual BLACK without fittings
2 23388 aquagratix for X1950, X1900 and X1800 XTX/XT/XL/AIW Rev. 2 with core pro without fittings
4 63002 Elbow-Connector plug&cool metal
8 90002 Connector plug&cool straight G 1/8
1 24116 twinplex Rev. 1.2 Chipset without fittings