• 24.05.2024, 09:41
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

aquagraFX G200 problem

Samstag, 20. Dezember 2008, 21:32

Hello folks.

I seem to have a major problem with my aquagraFX G200 cooler on my Asus GTX260 TOP.
Looks like the cooler doesnt reach the GPU if i watch my temps.
In idle i get ~60c temps, and on load, it just bumps up to 115c in a few seconds and shuts down.

Anyone else having problem with this?
Any suggestions?

Regards.
//Hapsbanan

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 02:34

I would recommend to remove the block and check if everything had proper contact.

Also a possible reason for the bad temperatures could be that the screws around the GPU are not tighten strong enough. You could tighten them a little bit more and test if it would make a difference. If so, just continue but be careful!

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 15:15

It only had contact to one small corner of the GPU, which resulted in massive overheating.
It was not possible to tighten the screws any more that I already did.

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 17:12

Mhhh, it might be also possible that your card is not 100% identical to the reference layout. We also had this problem with some HD4870 cards. They looked exactly the same but the height between the RAM and GPU was a little bit different.

Sonntag, 21. Dezember 2008, 22:27

This is the gfx I got:
http://asus.com/products.aspx?l1=2&l2=6&…335&modelmenu=2

Other people who got problems with this card and the aquagraFX G200 cooler?