• 26.04.2024, 13:58
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Help me choose

Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008, 12:53

Hello to all,

my German are a little rusty so i would like your help regarding the products to choose.
I would like to buy the aquaero in order to monitor water temps, water flow, water level and control the fans.
as i understand i would also need the aquastream ultra pump. and the tubemeter usb.
Do i need any extra cables or anything else?
The aquastream ultra pump shows water temps right?

fox3

Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2008, 15:51

I am not sure you "need" a tubemeter, though it is a nice feature to have along with with the aquatube resevoir and aquaero.

The Aquastream Ultra XT is able to give water temperature reading indirectly.

Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2008, 20:35

I am not sure you "need" a tubemeter, though it is a nice feature to have along with with the aquatube resevoir and aquaero.

The Aquastream Ultra XT is able to give water temperature reading indirectly.
what do you mean indirectly?
doesn't it work with aquaero? will i be able to get water temps through the pump?

tubemeter only works with aquatube reservoir?

fox3

Donnerstag, 25. Dezember 2008, 22:15

Yes the Aquastream works with the aquaero and/ or aquasuite through usb or aquabus and can give the water temp through the pump. It also has an external temp plug for a sensor that makes direct contact.

rocky61

Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2008, 00:14

The Tubemeter is a very nice product. I have one in my Aquatube along with the aquajet. The best feature is that it monitors your H20 level and shuts down your sysytem in the event of low H20 level. It also has a nice little stobe light.