• 27.04.2024, 15:19
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Asus P6T Deluxe block?

Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008, 16:42

Has anyone heard any rumors about an Asus P6T Deluxe chipset block? I'm looking to buy one with a couple of 280GTX's early in the new year and was hoping to watercool everything. The motherboard itself doesn't look too difficult to cool as these pictures (Shamelessly stolen from http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/2008/12…us-p6t-deluxe/1) show

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »DCarey« (28. Dezember 2008, 16:46)

Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008, 17:51

For the chipset you can use two twinplex blocks and for the voltage regulatores we are already working on a block which will be availabe soon.

rocky61

Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2008, 00:01

Unless you will be doing something insane, I doubt you will ever need to cool the chipset. I am using a RE2 and OC'ed to 4.2 and absolutely no trouble at all. Then again, if you are going to go all out and want the sexy look, go for it.

Mittwoch, 31. Dezember 2008, 19:57

I was hoping to just have one block on the chipset, to replace the standard heatsink as it looks really easy to do, the reason I want to cool it is my current Asus M2N32 WS Pro still reaches temperatures of 65-70DegC with a large 120mm fan covering the standard heatsinks on the heatpipe. I was hoping to get temps lower than that when I upgrade.

rocky61

Donnerstag, 1. Januar 2009, 01:49

When I cannot find Aqua blocks I use MIPS. Their blocks work very well with AC gear. The MIPS blocks are G 1/4 and will work with low flow. HTH.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=210834

Samstag, 3. Januar 2009, 02:27

That looks ideal, thank you