• 25.06.2024, 13:42
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

degoe

Aquaero + Aquastream XT -> extra fan controlling

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2009, 00:11

At first let me say:
Finally an english forum, now I can set the standard language to english and understand everything. Great!

Now my questions,
I now have an Aquastream XT Ultra, this pump has a controllable fan output onboard.
Will it still be possible to use this output and control it when I connect it to an Aquaero?
And how many fans can I control with Aquastream+Aquaero?

Is it possible to mount the LCD of the aquaero inside my case instead of in a 5,25" bay?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »degoe« (14. Januar 2009, 00:13)

degoe

Freitag, 16. Januar 2009, 14:31

?

Samstag, 17. Januar 2009, 14:59

If you're any good at DIY jobs then you can mount the LCD of the Aquaero anywhere in your case, or even somewhere outside your case.

As for using the fan output on the AquaStream XT Ultra next to the 6 Aquaero fan outputs... I don't know, it would be nice to have it available as a 7th fan output, I think that it might be possible. But the guys from AquaComputer will be able to answer this question for you.