• 28.04.2024, 20:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to install the cuplex xt di double impact

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 19:18

Hi,

When installing the waterblock mentioned above how should it be oriented for best results, should the 'water in' be above or below 'water out' and also, what port on the block is 'water in' and 'water out'?

Isn't there any documentation when you buy this block or was it just missing in my product?

Thanks in advance,

Richard

fox3

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 19:51

I mounted it with the openings vertically on a quadcore Q9650. I will mount it horizontillay next time I service to see if I get better results.

I put "In" down so it would bleed easier then tightened down until the springs just allowed a piece of paper to pass thru. There is a vid around this site which shows the procedure, I can post the link if you need it.

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 20:22

Might already have seen the video but please send the link, thanks!

Might be a combination English isn't my native language in combo with beeing a rookie when it comes to watercooling but what exactly is meant with "bleeding"? To me it would make sense having the "water in" above to help the water fall down and then go out from the waterblock again instead of having the pump "push" the water upwards through the block?

Also what port should be used for "water in" and "water out" on the cuplex xt di double impact? I noticed there is a difference but I'm not sure which one should be "water in" and "water out"?

Just come to think of another question, when I first tried installing the waterblock earlier today together with a aquaduct 240 PRO I got very much air in the loop, any special things you should be aware of helping to avoid air in the loop?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WebMaximus« (16. Februar 2009, 20:25)

fox3

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 20:56

I have a vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFHi2hlpS4M which might be of some help. I got it from this site: http://modmymachine.com/worklog.php.

I had no problems with bleeding the air in my loop using an aquastream xt. Not certain how your plumbing is arranged but you might have to manauever the case around to burp it.

If you look at the face of the CPU block you can see "In" near the in port on a cuplex xt di.

Montag, 16. Februar 2009, 21:26

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

As for the waterblock I'm 99% sure there isn't any wording on mine but I'll have a second look.

fox3

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 02:22

Its stamped "In" on the block under the plexi.

http://www.sidewindercomputers.com/aqcocuxtdido1.html You can see it if you click on the pic to enlarge under the left inlet port.

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 06:32

IMHO it doesn't make any difference. Set it however you like.

There is one issue depending on whether you have a Dual core and you know the orientation of the cores, but personally I can't say whether it did any good. If you use the search function I think it has already been discussed either here or on the [H]ardForum.

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 09:35

OK, thanks guys - I'll have another look and will also do some testing.