• 28.04.2024, 01:29
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

How to clean an aquaduct 240 PRO system

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2009, 17:24

Hi,

After having some problems which might have been caused by using too much of the AC Fluid that comes with the aquaduct I would like to clean my system and my question now is - is it OK to use tap water for this or must you never ever have any tap water inside the system? Of course I will then when installing the system use distilled water again but would be much easier to be able to use tap water for the cleaning purpose.

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009, 02:34

I wouldn't use tap water as you are then introducing biological contamination into the water circuitry. Distilled H20 should be available fairly cheap. I would go buy 5-10 gallons of the stuff and use your intake line directly into the bottle. The output line can go directly to the sink as what's in there is biodegradable.

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2009, 02:54

Thanks for answering but I also posted this question over at overclockers and there I got the answer that it was OK to flush the system with tap water as long as you then rinse it with distilled water afterwards so that's what I've done now and I'm just finishing up cleaning my waterblocks as well both the CPU block and the VGA block. So...all that is left now is to put them into my PC and then I hope all will be good this time!!