• 06.05.2024, 20:36
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Broken Aquaduct 240 PRO...?

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 16:14

Hi,

Today when I started my computer my Aquaduct 240 PRO didn't start with the computer as it usually does, the pump nor the fans are running and I'm only lucky I noticed this right away so I didn't boil my computer.

Any idea what might have happened and how and if I could possibly fix it? I really hope I don't have to send in the unit for repair because I use my computer every day. I have verified I have current at the end of the 15-pin power cable that goes into the Aquaduct so I guess whatever is wrong it's within the Aquaduct. Guess I could try to take the Aquaduct apart and see if I can find out what is wrong myself but thought I would ask you for advice before doing so.

Thanks alot in advance for your help!

Richard

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »WebMaximus« (5. März 2009, 16:22)

Donnerstag, 5. März 2009, 20:19

Be very careful about taking it apart as it is difficult to go back together. Does this unit have an Aquaero?

Freitag, 6. März 2009, 04:00

Not sure what an Aquaero is but if you mean a LCD display of some kind, no it doesn't have that. However I after posting my first post dared to boot all the way into Windows after my CPU had cooled down. Reason I wanted to do this was to check what the Aquasuite software would say but it didn't even find my device anymore so I guess that pretty much says it all...my Aquaduct device for some strange reason is totally dead so now I'm waiting for a response from aquacomputer support how to solve this as easily and quickly as possible because I only had my device for a couple of weeks and I expect the lifespan to be a little bit longer than this...!