• 23.05.2024, 19:15
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

So Badly Need 1 now just been given 1 front plate Aquastream Aluminum black thank you Top_Nurse

Dienstag, 10. März 2009, 22:22

So Badly Need front plate Aquastream Aluminum black I got all my other black cover’s just missing 2 black cover I spend $500 for what if I knew this from the start I would not have got all this stuff :cursing: thank god I want Koolamce Water blocks alot nice to Aqua blocks
also

Why do Aqua computer offer poor poor service to the customer it’s a joke not a very good way to run a company that’s all I can say about this matter if its not one thing it’s another thing also shipping take the piss also what do they do there just seat around drinking cups of coffee and chatting on the net all day when i got my Koolance Stuff was sent out the next day also notfy me if there's a problem and these say there over worked i can't understand it :wacko: also i can understand why the boss never gives his staff a day of because not good customer service i would be the same fair play to Aqua boss :thumbsup: also how many use black case then silver i use black but can't get some cover's for the poweradjust so thats my fault because i buy a nice black case and you sell everything part siver also with the option of black doh all i can say is very stupid way to run a company :thumbdown: also anychance i can get these cover now lol 8o they rally look over worked here

http://ac.shoggy.de/silo_18/25g.jpg

i bet it's like this all the time

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 12 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (11. März 2009, 22:34)

Swing Swing :P

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 02:26

Sorry, mispost. :wacko:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (11. März 2009, 02:33)

fox3

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 03:34

Sounds like someones got their panties inna bunch. Chill dude ... you gets more with da sugar than da vinegar. Be Sure.

So I am not sure I gets the point here. They advertised black faces for a part and now they have none in stock or ... they do not offer the part in black and now finding this out you are frustrated? Did you do your homework before commiting to the sale?

I know its easier to complain than to find a solution, so what is your point, you looking for a solution to a problem or venting frustration? I'm just sayin :whistling:

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 03:55

"you gets more with da sugar than da vinegar."

QFT

Aquacomputer, due to the wide variety of what they make, is always going to be out of something. That is just the way it is...

That's why I often order stuff I don't need at the moment, because I know I will use it sooner or later. It's a long ways from Berlin to Los Angeles so it pays to keep the shipments down to a minimum. Where do you live?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (11. März 2009, 03:58)

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 08:05

well i'm in Thailand also yesterday i spent 6 hours looking for them not easy also sven sent me ths but they don't have

Hi,

there is not much demand for a black cover so it would not make (economical) sense for us to produce such a cover.

We had a black cover for the older aquastream controllers which was also compatible to the poweradjust but since we do not produce the old controllers anymore, there are also no new black covers available.

According to the shop status one of our resellers still have them in stock:
http://www.aquatuning.de/product_info.ph…um-Schwarz.html

regards
Sven

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (11. März 2009, 08:20)

drbo

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 08:43

I did find them at the link Sven sendt you:
http://www.aquatuning.de/product_info.ph…inum-black.html
If the link dont work, look in the menu under pumps>aquacomputer
Its there, and its in stock
WS: W10 | Asus Rog Strix X299 | i7-7820X | Asus Rog Strix 1080Ti | Dominator 32GB | Corsair 860AXi | 512GB Samsung EVO 970 |WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 3x EK-CoolStream PE 480 | LD PC-V8
Gamer:W10 | Asus R4E | i7 3930K | 3x Asus HD 7970 CF | Dominator 16GB| Corsair 1200AXi | 2x120GB I520 Raid0 | WC: EK-Waterblocks | AC- Monitor and Control | 4x Airplex PRO 360 | MM Extended Ascension

RE: So Badly Need front plate Front Plates Aquastream Aluminum black

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 10:01

So Badly Need front plate Aquastream Aluminum black I got all my other black cover’s just missing 2 black cover I spend $500 for what if I knew this from the start I would not have got all this stuff :cursing: thank god I want Koolamce Water blocks alot nice to Aqua blocks
also

Why do Aqua computer offer poor poor service to the customer it’s a joke not a very good way to run a company that’s all I can say about this matter if its not one thing it’s another thing also shipping take the piss also what do they do there just seat around drinking cups of coffee and chatting on the net all day when i got my Koolance Stuff was sent out the next day also notfy me if there's a problem and these say there over worked i can't understand it :wacko: also i can understand why the boss never gives his staff a day of because not good customer service i would be the same fair play to Aqua boss :thumbsup: also how many use black case then silver i use black but can't get some cover's for the poweradjust so thats my fault because i buy a nice black case and you sell everything part siver also with the option of black doh all i can say is very stupid way to run a company :thumbdown: also anychance i can get these cover now lol 8o they rally look over worked here

Dude - I didn't understand a single word you were saying. Relax yourself and try it with English...

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 11:20

they are out of stock just lazy to update there site already asked them yesterday

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 11:51

Here goes again I have just spent $2000 on a water kit I will be running some Aqua Computer parts I have these coming on Friday from the states...

1/Aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controllers, VF Display

1/ Aquaero front plate black

1 /Aquatube G1/4 Delrin black with fittings

1/Black Faceplate for Aquatube

1/ aquabay AT (installation bay for aquatube

Also have these 2 /Aqua Computer Poweradjust USB (with mounting kit)

I would not mind it taken 2 week’s for these to come? Also really put all my order back because waiting on them to send it how hard it is to fill in a few DHL forms?
I also asked could you please speed it up a bit because I’m waiting for you guy to send it to the shop because I’ve been doing my water kit for three months now
I’m just waiting on you ? so I asked for Thursday then they said yea we will get it out to the shop where you have put your order by Friday no they lied sent them out on a Monday then I had to wait for it all coming from Germany to States that was a week it’s not like Koolance and other water kit makes they have it out same day or next day…. Also it’s a joke they sell all these things with option of Black cover how hard is it to make a few Poweradjust front plates its not like they have to stock them in by the 1000s just make something like a 100 simple but no they don’t ...also heard they are over worked i really think they are under worked also yesterday i was given a site for 2 plates they are out of stock because i sent them a email asking them just lazy to update there website pritty sums up germans for you also spent a long time looking for these plates 1st don't live in england secound usa dont have 3 Aqua computer stop doing them 8|

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (11. März 2009, 12:00)

fox3

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 16:13

Ok it seems there is not much demand for black faceplates. I would have thought otherwise. It appears to be good business sense to not manufacture an item that will not sell and just sit onna shelf so you cannot fault the manufacturer especially in the economy we are facing lately.

I am more solution oriented, complaining just causes stress and solves nothing. Did you consider taking the Stainless faceplates and painting or powdercoating them to match your case? You could also have them anodised but that may be a bit costly for just two pieces. Mebbe find a supplier and acquire some material in the color and thickness you need and fab it or have someone with the skills necessary to fab it for you. These are just suggestions you might consider if you are unable to find the color you need in stock at another supplier.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:12

Ok it seems there is not much demand for black faceplates. I would have thought otherwise. It appears to be good business sense to not manufacture an item that will not sell and just sit onna shelf so you cannot fault the manufacturer especially in the economy we are facing lately.

I am more solution oriented, complaining just causes stress and solves nothing. Did you consider taking the Stainless faceplates and painting or powdercoating them to match your case? You could also have them anodised but that may be a bit costly for just two pieces. Mebbe find a supplier and acquire some material in the color and thickness you need and fab it or have someone with the skills necessary to fab it for you. These are just suggestions you might consider if you are unable to find the color you need in stock at another supplier.

yes i looked for 6 hrs yesterday also if i wanted to paint them i would have just got some cheap shit and not spent like $500 on there stuff also i dont have the time for
painting also not so long i get all my stuff it's like xmas all at once in this house :thumbsup: i would have got it early if someone could have been bother to fill out abit of paper work but thats aqua for you :evil: i think you will like my kit once it's done i will show everybody it's just a really shame i may have to send all my aqua computer stuff back but thats $500 back in my pocket

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (11. März 2009, 19:13)

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:19

this is how to blow $3000 us
CoolerMaster Cosmos S
Koolance 62 Line items
1/Lamptron Black Aluminum FC-2 Fan Controller - 45 watts / 6 Channels
1/Aquaero 4.00 USB Fan-Controller, VF
1/Black Faceplate for Aquaero
2 /Aqua Computer Poweradjust USB (with mounting kit)
1/Aquatube G1/4 Delrin black with fittings
1/Black Faceplate for Aquatube
1/ aquabay AT (installation bay for aquatube
2/ UN Designs Z-Bracket for 3G or Absolute Pump Brackets
9/ Blacknoise Noiseblocker Multiframe S-Series M12-S1 51.2 CFM
1/ Logisys Dual White 12in. CCFL Light kit
1/ Noise Isolator PSU Vibration Dampener Kit - Black
1/ Noise Isolator 3.5" Hard Drive Silicon Rubber Protective Skin
2/ Hard Drive Vibration Absorber for 3.5in. Drives
2/ SATA II Cable Black 24" 180 to 90 degree connector
1 /TIM-Consultants - T-C Grease™ 0098 Thermal Interface Material
1 /Floppy Black 18"
1/ Bitspower Rad Support
1/ Swiftech MCB-120 Rev 2 Radbox Radiator/fan housing - Black
2 / Feser One F1 Cooling Fluid - UV Black - 1 Liter
1/ Lian li 5.25 inch Black Dvd Rom front cover
3/ Lian li 5.95 Color = Black Mesh cover
2/ DD12V-D5 Pump Variable Speed by Laing
2 /Feser X-Changer QUAD 480 Extreme Performance Radiator
8/ Feser TFC Xtender - Radiator Shroud 120 - BLUE LED
2/A.C. Ryan AcrylPanel 3mm 480x480mm Black
Black Heatshrink 1/2 inch - 5 foot
Custom Cut Length 3/8 Expandable Sleeving - 10 foot
Tygon R3603 7/16 x 5/8" AAC00033 40 Foot

CPU
i7 920 3.7 GHZ
Motherboard Asus P6T DE
Memory Ocz 12/1600 Triple Channel DDR3
Graphics Card GF 295 SLI
Hard Drive
Seagate 1TB Sound Card
SB X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Serie
Power SupplyThermalTake ToughPower 1200
CPU cooling CM V8
OS Vista Ultimate 64bit
Monitor Samsung 23" 2333SW

ALL IN ALL AROUND 7000US 8o :whistling: :evil: ^^

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (11. März 2009, 19:21)

RE: So Badly Need front plate Front Plates Aquastream Aluminum black

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:22

they rally look over worked here

The big question is where do you see someone from us since there is nobody in that picture.

As Top_Nurse already said we have a large assortment and it is almost impossible to have everything in stock every time if you also keep attention to the economics.

RE: RE: So Badly Need front plate Front Plates Aquastream Aluminum black

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 19:29

they rally look over worked here

The big question is where do you see someone from us since there is nobody in that picture.

As Top_Nurse already said we have a large assortment and it is almost impossible to have everything in stock every time if you also keep attention to the economics.

The economics wow yea well you should save for a rain day thats what i did it's not hurting me as much as you can see i just want out blown aload of cash
plus i own A travel shop its not hurting me also that picture i got from Top_Nurse lol also if they did have them i would have fort they word sell because sometime we do change are cases also all my front cover are black 1/ Lian li 5.25 inch Black Dvd Rom front cover 3/ Lian li 5.95 Color = Black Mesh cover so this is why i'm kind of fed up also cheese of with the service when it came to order throw a shop these taken 2 weeks then another week for posting please understand where i'm coming from also sorry about my writing it's because i suffer from dyslexia go on let me guess your going to take the piss out of me but dont worrie i'm use to it

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (11. März 2009, 20:17)

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 20:38

So why don't you take a silver one down to an anodizing shop, have them strip off the silver, and apply black?

I also happen to have one of these that I might be willing to part with, but the postage to Thailand is going to be killer.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 21:42

So why don't you take a silver one down to an anodizing shop, have them strip off the silver, and apply black?

I also happen to have one of these that I might be willing to part with, but the postage to Thailand is going to be killer.

thats nice of you 'Top_Nurse' also why can't i go to the anodizing shop because i don't have the time because i get up at 7am get ready take the kids to school then go to work and don't get home till 9pm in the everning also really like what Aqua have done with there stuff this is why i don't want to change it :thumbup:

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 21:45

Send me a private message with your address and your email address.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2009, 21:56

Thank you just need one more now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (15. März 2009, 14:58)

Freitag, 27. März 2009, 22:40

I sort of have the same problem.

I have all black cabinet, and all black faceplates for my aqua-computer stuff.

I recently ordred the Aquastream USB and a black faceplate, which was listed as on stock in the spare parts section at the time when I placed the order.

I did however not receive the black faceplate, and only got the information that they don't manufacture them anymore! Didn't give me time to make feedback on this, but just shipped the order.

And no, it will never look good having it painted or similar due to the writing done on it.

I'm just sad, as the only solution seems to be to hide the Aquastream inside my desktop case, but that will also hide the 2 light indicators, which is a shame:/
I should at least have had time cancelling, as I could have saved the money on the mounting parts and just went with the lt model.

As a side note, this Aquastream thingie is close to useless as it doesn't feature automatic control of my pump, like I can do with the fans via my Aquaro unit, so very disappointed here.