• 27.04.2024, 20:38
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Not getting aquastream XT running

Montag, 16. März 2009, 17:39

Hi,

I’m having some trouble getting my aquatream XT USB (Ultra) up and running. The led stays red on the back of the pump, I have tried a hard reset as described the manual at 9.1. I have connect the pump by USB that results in the following information.

Here it says that the pump is getting 9.61V but it’s still not running, a tried measuring the voltage on the controller itself at the red circles.

But I’m getting no voltage there at the multimeter perhaps I measure at the wrong points. I have 12V on the back of the 12V 4Pin molex measured with the multimeter. Does anyone have some suggestions or is the pump broken they are tested before shipping it says.

Thanks allot,

fox3

Montag, 16. März 2009, 18:04

Did you try the pump w/ out the USB connected and only the Molex? If the reset did not help you might want to PM shoggy or tech support.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 18:52

That was the first think I tried, I had the WC-setup completed and wanted to test it with only the Molex but the red light stayed on. So did reset the pump with the jumper but nothing changed. So I hooked it up to an other pc, so I could run the aquasuite software tried resetting it that way but no luck. I will try to PM shoggy thanks for the advice.

Montag, 16. März 2009, 22:59

The points that you are meassuring are already the "modified" power for the pump. It is normally AC with around 9V.

Well, a permanent red status LED at the back means that there is a serious problem with the controller. It is very likely that something is damaged and needs repair. The fact that there is no power output to the pump already indicates that there is a major problem because normally the pumps always runs - no matter which weird settings you are using.

Dienstag, 17. März 2009, 03:20

Well, a permanent red status LED at the back means that there is a serious problem with the controller. It is very likely that something is damaged and needs repair.
Hi Shoggy...

Can you tell us what conditions or board component failures are most likely to cause an always on red LED status? Is there a board schematic that shows the components and values?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (17. März 2009, 03:21)

Dienstag, 17. März 2009, 12:05

Thanks Shoggy that was al I needed to know, I order the pump on 19-2-2009 will send a RMA request. First needed to know there was nothing a could do to get it running.