• 16.06.2024, 00:07
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Just something i'm working on right now with a cosmos 1000

Montag, 23. März 2009, 00:19

just the Front of my beast but still waiting for some Aqua parts also starting the rad stand today

also please tell me what you think thank you for looking
Swing Swing :P

Montag, 23. März 2009, 00:40

Is that a reservoir above the floppy drive or a minature toaster oven? :S :D

BTW, you should consider getting an Aquaero and then you can stack the Aquastream boards on the back of it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Top_Nurse« (23. März 2009, 00:42)

Montag, 23. März 2009, 00:50

Is that a reservoir above the floppy drive or a minature toaster oven? :S :D

BTW, you should consider getting an Aquaero and then you can stack the Aquastream boards on the back of it.

i i'm doing i've got to do the paint job frist 8o that should be here in 2 days time still lots todo also still waiting for that stuff to get there in usa for my side doors design

Montag, 23. März 2009, 02:38

Is that what your putting on the side doors? Should look awesome :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Montag, 23. März 2009, 17:09

Yea should look very nice with window because i have them black ones these are very nice design also

for the front door take that crap cooler master logo of and put this on it

also for the top of the case where it says cosmos i will use this

still thinking about paint also about rad stand still waiting for the matel

Doors just got to LA Airport last night clearing Customs zz thats going to take for ever u know what usa Customs are like :whistling: :whistling:

Inbound International Arrival, March 22, 2009, 7:28 pm, ISC LOS

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »nicky_82« (23. März 2009, 17:25)

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009, 00:57

wooooooo tomorrow start on my lamborghini side door's just Inbound Out of Customs so that means they will start tomorrow if they get it in the morrning also i will start on my rad stands today

Montag, 6. April 2009, 03:52

my new box for my rads nice hey

Montag, 25. Mai 2009, 16:25

Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009, 15:31

8o