• 26.09.2024, 12:34
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dhc0329

where can I download Aquastream Aquasuite newest software

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, 10:15

Hi,

I just purchased Aquastream XT and am trying to find a link to download all the software I need.

Can you please provide me the link so I can download the English version of software?

Thanks.

Dam

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, 10:22

Hello Dam.

You can find the current version of the Aquasuite hier http://aquacomputer.de/software.html. The software for the aquasuite is multilanguage. I think the english language should be choosable too. :rolleyes:

Kind regards.
"Man kann nicht immer gewinnen! Wer es aber nicht versucht, hat schon verloren."

dhc0329

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, 10:28

Gee, tks so much!! I just downloaded and install the software fine...so I don't need any firmware update?

Hope this is all I need to control the pump...

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009, 14:11

Gee, tks so much!! I just downloaded and install the software fine...so I don't need any firmware update?

Hope this is all I need to control the pump...

The firmware may be needed for specific problems. You will need a special wiring connector to accomplish this through a parallel port. This tool can either be purchased from AC or you can make up your own (sorry, but it is in German, but is easily discernible if you know anything about electronics). (Software is located here).

Alonso

unregistriert

From here

Dienstag, 12. Mai 2009, 06:46

Here is a link from where you can download:
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/m,040000/Download