• 27.04.2024, 21:56
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

kimoyo

where can I purchase an aquaero in the US?

Samstag, 30. Mai 2009, 00:44

Hi,

Where can I purchase an aquaero in the US? I spoke to Gary at sidewinders and he unfortunately informed me that it wasn't in this current shipment and it has been on backorder for a bit. I'm not sure why you aren't keeping your US reseller stocked up but I would like to obtain one. Thanks.

Paul

kimoyo

Samstag, 30. Mai 2009, 01:09

Also,

I would like to get the vf-display. If you plan on shipping Sidewinder's shipment soon, would it be possible to add a vf so I can buy it from Gary (pending pricing). Of course assuming Gary is okay with this.

Paul

kimoyo

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009, 22:36

I'm going to bump this up. I'm not sure why aquacomputer is responding in the forum but not the English forum.

Samstag, 6. Juni 2009, 17:24

Have you seen this?
BMW 320d (E46)

kimoyo

Montag, 8. Juni 2009, 00:12

Yes, that's why I said in my first post that I had contacted Gary at Sidewinder's computers. He's the first person I called and he is aware of this thread. He said he ordered units a while ago and they just haven't been shipped. He's their only US distributor and he hasn't been in stock for a good bit. I also want to get a vf display sent.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »kimoyo« (8. Juni 2009, 00:13)

Montag, 8. Juni 2009, 23:30

Ive tried to call Gary too at sidewinders But they seem to never answer there phone much. I heard they closed the thier store for a week for summer vacation. Are they back from there vacation now? :thumbup: