• 28.04.2024, 17:53
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Tips & Hints

Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009, 01:02

Hi,

I was just thinking I could say hello everybody here on the forum and at the same time (call me an opportunist :whistling: ) ask some tips & Hints about the Installation, configuration, Maintenance of the following products :

Aquagrafx GTX 295
Cuplex HD for I7
Aqua Computer integrated system LIAN LI A70 with aquaero.
All with plug&cool (cool indeed I hope)

I already read every english documentation I could find on the website and send to me by e-mail (thanks Sven), and a few of the many threads here, so if you have anything else to advise don't hesitate. especially if you know third party documents or recent english documentation.

Fortunately I should receive everything soon, so I prepare myself doing some home work.

I suppose the tricky part will be the mounting of the Aquagraphx on the GTX295, dual board may be more fragile.

For the rest I am quiet used to the assembly of computers, and have a little experience with watercooling already (old fashion years ago) so don't worry I should not ask stupid questions (tell me if you think I do so, no offense)

Danke & Auf viederzeen

Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009, 08:08

have you seen the videos from Stefan?
http://www.youtube.com/user/ModMyMachine?blend=2&ob=1

he usually makes two versions (german/english)
Gute work-live-balance ist, wenn man von seinem Privatleben erschöpfter ist als von der Arbeit.

Dienstag, 16. Juni 2009, 13:15

Hi hobbes,

I haven't seen them yet, thanks for the link i'll see that asap.

PS: I really like to read Calvin & Hobbes comics, so funny.

See you