• 22.05.2024, 01:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Aqua Computer Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

dhc0329

Please help! Only getting tiny bit of water flow with Aquastream Pump.

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 09:08

I was running 3x120mm radiator (swiftech) on top of case and only cpu water and north bridge water block

with EK dual 5.25" bay reservoir....it was running fine but today I just added the koolance flow sensor...

after that nothing but disaster and I still can't get the water to flow....I spent all day shaking lian-li case trying

get the water to flow ..nothing help. Thinking it was koolance which caused this havoc so I even took it out.

Only way I can get the serious water flow is t have the pump directly connected to reservoir ONLY.

Do you think aquastream xt pump's not strong enough handle triple rad on top and two water block?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dhc0329« (20. Juni 2009, 09:11)

Samstag, 20. Juni 2009, 13:46

Maybe you should check the impeller and axis.

Which values do you get in the aquasuite?

dhc0329

Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009, 05:43

Thanks for your input but it was the coolant which caused the low flow rate. I am using Fluid XP+ Ultra LT w/ z7 and I now have to dilute the coolant with distilled water to get the substantial water flow. It used to be fine with the coolant alone....but now very small water flow. I am going 25:75 (coolant to water) and I am afraid I am not protected against corrosion and algae..

Before when it was working with the coolant I used to get around 77~78 and now with most of it water I get around 80.9 on aquasuite.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »dhc0329« (21. Juni 2009, 05:46)